Doesn't Look the Way I Thought - Hattiesburg, MS

I'm 5 weeks out post breast augmentation and they...

I'm 5 weeks out post breast augmentation and they are not round or close together at all. I am 5'3 105 before surgery and I got 350 ccs high profile silicone. I am not pleased because they look long to me and to spaced out. My dr says they will drop alot more but I am worried bc they look rediculous. I can't even put a normal bra on yet!

Don't worry.. over the next several months your skin and muscle tone will better accomodate your new size, I was just as concerned about EXACTLY same issue after my own augmentation. I speak from experience, though it takes a little time dont panic.
Hi Nekole, Have you tried massaging the breast? My PS recommended it for me, and I was told that it would help them to "drop and fluff" I am currently massaging 3x's daily, and have noticed a change. It feels most comfortably while in the shower because your muscles are relaxed from the hot water. I am also wearing a band around my chest pretty much 24/7 right now. It seems to be working; but I have a long way to go myself. Be patient! :-)
I would'nt get too worried just yet: it usually take 3 months for final results:

Okay, based on experience, I would have to agree with the ladies that it's still too early to see your final results. I'm guessing your going to love them in a few more months. As far as the distance between your breasts, you have the same type of cleavage I do and I was told you can't change your rib cage. I think you look great! Try some of the suggestions or even post your question and photo in the Doctor Q&A for additional feedback. Keep us posted as to your changes!

I wasn't sure I liked mine either. I am 9 months and they are still somewhat hard and haven't dropped but I've heard with silicone it can take up to a year. I went for my checkup last week and the doctor told me to lie on a hard surface face down for ten minutes a day, so I'm trying it. Be patient, I still look way better in a dress than I use to, and I wasn't allowed to wear a bra for four weeks, and they didn't fit well after. I bought a few that just have an under wire and no padding (don't need it anymore), those are great.
Hello Nekole. Are you wearing a bra at the moment? I had 375 ultra high profile silicone two weeks ago and not allowed to wear one yet. They looked like yours for the first week but have since dropped a lot and I love them now. My PS is making me press down on the top a few times per day (firmly) which really helped, that made the funny shape at the top mostly gop away and fill at the bottom. Maybe ask your PS about that?
My ps told me to wear my sports bra until I was at least 6 wks. So I have been. Iv been massaging them alot too.
It takes a while for them to "settle". I went from loving, to hating, to loving my new breasts just about every day. Mine looked strange to me until a lot of the swelling subsided, which was at least 3 months. Mine looked like torpedoes for a little while. Try to be patient. I felt the same way about mine but honestly, I was really happy in the end.
I am sorry you feel that way. I am 2 weeks post op. mine are closer together than I want. I have been reassured by both my PS and other BA ladies ive talked to that they will continue to change shape and size as they drop and will look funny during those stages. Also everyone drops at different rates as well...it could take up to 6 months! Be patient :) I know its hard as I am in the same boat lol do u have any pix to upload? Happy healing!
You're incredibly fit (i'd kill for those abs!) and it will take several months for your pecs (assuming you have submuscular placement) to relax and allow the implants to settle in. I would ask your PS about a band to wear to help - I think it feels good (similar to pressure point at the top of your pecs after a strenuous workout) and helps with allowing the implant to drop. Keep us posted - I think you're going to be really happy in a couple more months!