I had a threadlift performed April 2007. - Hated the Results - Melbourne, AU

I had a threadlift performed April 2007. The...

I had a threadlift performed April 2007. The threads were attached to surgical fabric which was stitched to my fascia muscle. The lift lasted approximately 4 weeks before my jowls proceeded to assume the downward position they were in prior to the lift. I have experienced swelling in the incision area and I have had acne where threads where placed. I have never had acne in my life before! Last Thursday I underwent a deep plane facelift and the surgeon removed all of the threads during the facelift procedure. He noted that the threads were not adhering to my tissue the way the threads are "advertised" to do, and that there was minimal new collagen formation of my own to hold and suspend the SMAS-again, as advertised by the thread manufacturers. I feel that the threadlift procedure was a waste of time and money. Ultimately, I ended up having to go for a facelift.

I'm willing to send you before and after pictures of myself; just to show you the results. There is no marketing here, just plain-folks information.
Be aware! All the bad rap about the thread lift is just aggressive propaganda paid by the conventional (convient) plastic surgeon, afraid of losing his high standards of living. All based on your pain, suffering and clown-faced results.