I Hated Lipodissolve - It Hurt and Did Not Work.

It hurt a lot. and a year later i'm all lumpy. i...

It hurt a lot. and a year later i'm all lumpy. i hate it and don't know how to get rid of the lumps except for surgery now. lipodissolve is worthless and a complete waste of time and money. and it really really hurts!

if anyone has any ideas about how to get rid of the lumps - a big ridge of lumps on my abdomen - please tell me. i'm kind of desperate.

Fig in Scottsdale, AZ

It was a complete waste of time and money

Will the lumps go away with deep massage and ultra sound??? Its been over a month since my procedure and I'm still lumpy, swollen and in pain.
I did vigorous skin brushing and the lumps on my banana rolls (the rolls under your butt) went away after 6 months of brushing everyday before showering.
An idea might be to try ultrasound. It is often recommended post -op with liposuction if there are lumps. A chiropractor could do this therapy for you. I researched this for 6 months and decided there was NO way I would let anyone inject this stuff into me. Too many negative stories...more than 60% dissatisfied rate on this site...not a chance for me. Ladies save your money, while you are saving research your butt off and find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and have Lipo. There are always risks with any medical procedure, but this procedure should not be available.
i have dents all over my abs+legs....this procedure is soo unpredictable. i can mail my pics if anyone interested, i need a TT and a leg lift now:(
did you have any luck trying to get rid of the dents? I have them too, as well as a ridge of hardness and discoloration.
did the lumps go away? Did you leave the icy hot pads on for a while then massage, or how did that work? I'm feeling desparate and very stupid for having done the lipodissolve.
When I got home from work around 5:00pm, after I shower and everything I would put them on for a couple of hours and than have my husband massage. They are all pretty much gone now. Try and do it as often as possible. Good Luck
I too had Lipodissolve and ended up with lumps and bumps all over. I bought IcyHot pads and had my husband massage over my abdomen for two weeks straight at nght! Also, if your provider does not give refunds, you might want to threaten them with a lawsuit, just as I have and they did refund me 75% of what I paid even though they said they do not do refunds...Good Luck!!