Hated the Experience

My experience was horrible, I would have mild...

my experience was horrible, I would have mild swelling, OH MY GOD like a pumpkin! for a week this is how I had to deal with the public, I paid for four treatments at $850 each what a waste of money, my son had said to me I don't understand how that takes away the wrinkles especially when you head swells up that big that it would make your wrinkles worse with all that stretched skin, my son knows best!!!! I did tell my plastic surgeon that it was not doing anything and that I did not think that the 4th treatment was going to do the trick, I was lucky that they are going to refund me the last treatment at $850.00, so I was lucky, and now that I have found this site I am another $4500.00 richer, I was about to give a downpayment on the Liftstyle Lift procedure and decided to google Lifestyle and found the site with all the reviews about the horror stories, so I consider myself lucky and I am smarter and now I am richer. Thanks

Was a nightmare, was swollen for months and only had one treatment. The pain was awful and the results were minimal. I am now left with permanent scars to deal with. I would never suggest this procedure to any of my friends.
My Dr. will not take my calls, what do you suggest???
Yea i had a bad experience also tbis is the place for you to find out the truth
I had some fraxel treatments done to tighten up my jawline. There was some improvement - but it wasn't immediate. It was gradual - I'd say it took about 6 months. I had 4 treatments over that time period.
I am a fifty yr old lady with slight lines just below the cheek area I wanted to have a facelift, but my surgeon said that would be to invasive, you should try thermage, I did, 3000.00 later, nothing then I had another plastic surgeon tell me to do fraxel and I did, did not work at $850 for four treatments and then now I am trying refirme at $2000.00 it did not work either, when I say I have slight sagging I mean it is not noticeble except to me, I think that there might be something wrong with the collagen in my face? could this be true? will collagen pills work for this? Or should I just have a minor face lift? Thank you for replying to me.
Dear Veronica Fraxel works well on scars and pigmentation, but it takes a while to get the result. Most patients in the book are 6-9 month out. Also your treatments must be taylored to the types of lesions you are trying to improve. If they are deep, then higher power setting may be needed, if they are indented, additional procedures (subcision) may need to be done. Based on what you said above, I would suggest talking to your doctor, and waiting a bit longer. Best wishes
I live in Long Island New York. I had 3 fraxel2 treatments every 3 weeks. I see no difference in my skin at all. I didn't want to do something invasive, and heard that fraxel2 was not invasive. I found the treatment to be very uncomfortable. After seeing before and after pictures online I was amazed at the results for acne scars. I went for a consultation and was quoted 1,650.00 a treatment. I have small scars from acne, and cannot understand how some of the before and after pictures that the doctor showed me were even worse than mine and were improved significantly. I do not see a difference at all in my acne scars. Now I feel as though I just tossed my money in the air. I waited forever to be able to correct my skin issues that make me feel so self conscious. Beware!!