Hated the Results - I Looked Evil

Hated the results, I looked evil and was extremely...

Hated the results, I looked evil and was extremely upset. Managed to get a full refund. My partner of 7 years said, "What's wrong with your eyebrows? Why do you look evil?" We split up shortly afterwards. I would never, ever try it again under any circumstances. Thank goodness it was a temporary effect.

Got botox around the face and now my smile is distorted! They offered me a free chin botox today, whatever that is, which I never wanted but they insisted. Now I just want to cry and scream! It will push my thin lips into my mouth so I will have none at all. I already see the freak that will come out of it. BOTOX NEVER AGAIN!
Botox didn't work for me. My plastic surgeon recommended Botox when I consulted him for asymmetrical smile, on bottom lip. After Botox, my smile is "ugly". Now my upper lip is not able to come down when I smile. Its lot worse now...have problems with speech too. Every morning I wake up thinking maybe it was just a bad dream and look in the mirror...unfortunately, its reality. Never getting botox again!!!
I have been very disappointed with botox. I started out getting it because I liked the results, but over time I noticed that it was starting to distort the look in my eyes, I have always been considered to be a very beautiful woman by other people.and over time I feel that botox has ruined my look. because I was paralyzing the muscles between my brows and above the brows. My eyes started to look hollowed out, where they used to look pump and youthful. I believe that it is from the botox paralyzing the adjacent muscles around my eyes. I will never do this again!!!!!
Dear Sara, I am sorry that you did not get a desirable result with Botox. You should be aware that what you are describing is common mistake that is easily avoidable. Botox is very easy to place in the area called the glabella...the area between your eyebrows. It is much more difficult to properly treat the forehead with Botox. When I teach Botox to beginners, I frequently point out that the frown lines get the patients to come to the office, but it is the results on the brow (shaping and positioning the eyebrows) that keeps them coming back. In your case, I suspect that the injector was trying to get rid of all of the wrinkles in your forehead. By doing so, too much Botox was used in your forehead. The muscles in the forehead (called the frontalis) are the ONLY muscles that are available to raise the eyebrows. By putting too much Botox in the forehead, especially in the center of the forehead, you ended up dropping your eyebrows in the middle which gives you the evil look. If you ever get the courage to try Botox again, ask the injector to treat only your glabella. If you like the results, you might consider adding small amounts of Botox to the upper forehead (above the midline) and around the crows feet. Michael Sinclar, MD www.epilution.com
My wife swears by botox. I think it has to be administered by an experienced medical professional though so you look natural. We live in New South Wales and she paid $400