Invisalign After Having Braces As a Teenager - Hartsdale, NY

I am in my mid 20s getting married in May of next...

I am in my mid 20s getting married in May of next year! I have always been self conscious of spacing in my teeth. They were corrected with braces while I was a teenager. Due to not wearing my retainer, over a few years my teeth spaced out all over again.

Dr. Paul Greco is my dentist. He was the 4th doctor I saw for an invisalign consultation. Ironically, everyone else that saw me for consultations were orthodontists, and I somehow still felt most comfortable with a dentist.

I ended up making my decision to go with Dr. Greco in a matter of a few days. They offer care credit financing with no interest if it is paid off within 12 months (which comes in handy). They were able to squeeze me in right away to make my impressions. After 2 weeks I got a call asking if I could quickly come in and choose how I wanted my teeth to look! I looked at 2 computer generated images of how my teeth will looks after each invisalign tray and we both agreed on the same image.

Fast forward 1 week and I was called to come in a pick up my first sets of trays. You change trays every 2 weeks and they get tighter and tighter to move with your teeth.

I go back tonight to pick up my next few sets of trays and find out how I am progressing. My spaces close as soon as I pop the tray in and shift back to being spaced out when I take them out to eat (it is actually pretty funny)

Hopefully soon enough they won't be spacing out anymore. I will keep you guys posted!
Dr. Paul Graco

Thank you, and welcome to our Invisalign community :).  Do you know how long your treatment is estimated to be?

We have a couple of other Invisaligners active in our community who are getting ready for weddings. :D

Nadinelliana
MT26

They're both super nice.  But we also have lots of other people starting out right now:

Invisa312014
Donttellnobody
Katherine87
pogotricks7
Primus81
Maiganb09

Feel free to look around and drop comments and questions!  I'll be following your progress….
My treatment is going to be 22 trays.. About 9 months :)
Thanks!