My Story - Hartford, CT

I read everyone elses story, mine is pretty much...

I read everyone elses story, mine is pretty much the same no complications nothing I couldn't handle. The only thing that was hard for me was recovery not because of the pain but because of the discomfort form the pain meds and sleeping on my back it made me kind of emotional I cried some times but only because of the shock of not being able to do things as I'm use too.

Dr. Castiglione

Everyone in the hospital was very supportive made me feel secure my Doctor was very clear with everything very easy to talk too and he was very straight to the point. He made me feel comfortable by throwing some jokes at me once in a while. He came highly recommended, he is truly amazing, he does not use the tubes that most Doctors do ( the tubes are painful), he simply put pads and a bandage after surgery. He also uses dissolvable stitches.

hi my breast reduction is a while mine is scheduled for nov 9th i cant wait im hoping sooner you can see some before pics of me and see i really need a breast reduciton but you look great thanks for keeping us posted with your pictures and stuff that helps a lot godbless....
Hi GJM. I hope my smile is as wonderful as yours post-op. I will be thinking of you next week when I head to surgery. Your story is short and sweet-but your photos speak volumes!

Hey GJM! My computer isn't showing the pictures right now so I can't see your pix. How long ago did you have your surgery? What was your pre-op size and what size are you now?