Absolutely Amazing!! - Hartford, CT

I started considering surgery in August and went...

I started considering surgery in August and went to a few plastic surgeons. After meeting with Dr.Bass I had made my decision. He took a quick look and side profile and decided everything he needed to know in a matter of minutes. I was pretty nervous with how quick he was able to do so.

I had my pre op appointment soon enough September 24th where they went over all the details and schedule me for my surgery October 4th. I was more nervous than a kid on their first day of school wondering if this surgery would go "badly" as I've seen a handful of "bad boobjobs" especially on here. He assured me that we would try and reach my goal while keeping my chest to a natural look.

When everything was said and done i went from a 28A to a 32C 375cc Right and 400cc Left. End result? My expectations were blown away.

Since then I've had a few minor problems (opening in incision) which has healed greatly with the doctors advice. They provided me with a bra for at home and everything has gone smoothly! Extremely happy with my results!

Hartford Plastic Surgeon

I chose him based on the consult and years of experience and couldn't be happier with my choice. Very compassionate and genuine doctor that exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond.