Absolutely Amazing!! - Hartford, CT

I started considering surgery in August and went...

I started considering surgery in August and went to a few plastic surgeons. After meeting with Dr.Bass I had made my decision. He took a quick look and side profile and decided everything he needed to know in a matter of minutes. I was pretty nervous with how quick he was able to do so.

I had my pre op appointment soon enough September 24th where they went over all the details and schedule me for my surgery October 4th. I was more nervous than a kid on their first day of school wondering if this surgery would go "badly" as I've seen a handful of "bad boobjobs" especially on here. He assured me that we would try and reach my goal while keeping my chest to a natural look.

When everything was said and done i went from a 28A to a 32C 375cc Right and 400cc Left. End result? My expectations were blown away.

Since then I've had a few minor problems (opening in incision) which has healed greatly with the doctors advice. They provided me with a bra for at home and everything has gone smoothly! Extremely happy with my results!

Hartford Plastic Surgeon

I chose him based on the consult and years of experience and couldn't be happier with my choice. Very compassionate and genuine doctor that exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond.

Nice! They look really nice!
I updated with a pre op picture nothing official- but I covered one because my right was bigger so I wanted to focus on just how big I really went! I will be following up with PS this week so ill cross my fingers I can get a copy of the before pictures he took as I only took the one above for person reference to what I was before and wanted after :) Thank you sweetmom :) Kkit I was almost a AA so I definitely get where your coming from- I put up a pre op pic (not the best I do apologize) but maybe it will help :) Kooberry- I did my best, I guess I was so excited to take post op pics I forgot pre op lol
you look great! nice abs by the way:)
They look awesome. I would LOVE results like yours. In fact, I may bring in your pictures with me to my appt on Nov 9. I'm a 32 AA and want no bigger than a small C. I want the girls to fit my frame like yours do. Pre and post op pictures would be awesome! Congrats again!
Lookin' good rose! They are perky and fit your frame well. Any pre-op piks to share? Would be nice to compare before/after differences.