52 Years Old 10 Months Post Lower Body Lift

Have been overweight all my adult life. Had a...

Have been overweight all my adult life. Had a sleeve gastrectomy performed in November 2011 which resulted in 65lb weight loss. Current weight remains stable between 148-154. Decided to proceed with lower body lift in September 2013 after months of research! Recovery was somewhat difficult. A couple of wound healing issues which were expected and resolved. I do STILL experience swelling in my lower back area and above mons and sense of tightness in lower ab area. There is also extreme firmness in the direct area above mons. Overall I am pleased that the apron of hanging skin is gone but feel that I am lacking a waistline and thought I would have more of a feminine contour vs a boxy torso. I am having a scar revision done in several weeks and my doctor will be performing liposuction of my lower back and saddlebags. I am also having a bilateral back excision to remove the rolls on my back. I feel the liposuction should have been performed at the time of my LBL, especially the lower back and flank area to achieve a more narrow waist as I did have a full muscle repair done with the LBL. Never went down any size after surgery at all.
I started this process with realistic expectations but feel disappointed with my body contours at 10 months out and mons area does not even look as if it was lifted at all. Will post additional photos after after scar revision and liposuction.
Dr S.

Will complete this review after revisions are performed in six weeks

You look great, congrats on your quest!
I think you look fantastic! Great job on your weight loss. I also had a LBL as well as an arm and breast lift...it was the BEST decision I ever made! Wishing you good luck with your revisions!!
Thank you for your kind words!!
U made me less nervous with your reply thank u I an going to Bangkok Destination Beauty for all of what u had next week Have read so many good and bad reports but my prayer is that I feel as good as u do after it all
Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

You look great in your before/after photos. Good luck with the lipo and scar revision, please do let us know how you get on!
I see a huge difference from your 1st photos and the 10 mth ones.. your lose skin is all gone :) I think you look great! I can only hope at 52, I look that way. The scar though seems to take a long time to heal. How long is yours taking?
My scar never healed right! So hoping for a better result with the revision!
You being happy is so important. :) I too worry about this kind of thing. I hope my scars heal ok when I have mine done. Good luck with it. san