Multiple Procedures With My Doctor - Harrison, NY

My journey started about 7 years ago when i met Dr...

My journey started about 7 years ago when i met Dr Christian Guzman located in Harrison, Ny formally located in White plains, NY. I first had a tummy tuck done with Dr guzman, and its the best decision i have ever made i love my stomach its totally flat.. I then waited until 2012 to see Dr Guzman again this time i had breast implants with a breast lift along with a little liposuction to my hips. Im also EXTREMELY happy with the results I love my breasts they looks so natural with no scars! i was so happy with my results that i didnt hesitate to have another procedure done 6 months later.. more lipo on my stomach, knee, flanks with fat transfers to my butt. He put about 1000cc's in each side. I couldnt be more happier with how i look. Dr Guzman always took his time to listen to exactly what i wanted never rushed my appointments even his staff was always very nice to me before and after my procedures even sqeezing me in to fit my busy schedule. He even went as far as to have a consultation with me on a saturday morning! Today i saw him for my month follow up and something has stuck in my mind he asked me "are your happy you results?" of course i said yes! he really truly cares about each of his patients not only that but he knows what he's talking about and doing! I wish i had before and after photos. I really just wanted to write a quick review for anyone looking for a very experienced plastic surgeon. I really dont have anything negative to say except i wish i got my boobs bigger! i asked Dr Guzman just to make me proportion and thats what he did. Oh and for anyone getting a tummy tuck or lipo to your abdomin just be aware its very painful but totally worth the pain!

Welcome to RealSelf.    Wow you are a totally new woman.  I am so happy that everything turned out exactly as you expected and wanted.  Feeling amazing about yourself is a very good thing.

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

i cant say anything bad about this dr or his staff my ratings are 100% accurate! Dr Guzman always took his time to listen to exactly what i wanted never rushed my appointments even his staff was always very nice to me before and after my procedures even sqeezing me in to fit my busy schedule. He even went as far as to have a consultation with me on a saturday morning! Today i saw him for my month follow up and something has stuck in my mind he asked me "are your happy you results?" of course i said yes! he really truly cares about each of his patients not only that but he knows what he's talking about and doing!