330cc Overfilled to 367cc High Profile Salines - Harrison, NY

Since I was very young I noticed I am very...

I'm 20 Yr Old, 32A/small B Hoping to Be a Full C! - I Am 5'3, 107 Lbs & Very Petite

Since I was very young I noticed I am very different from the females in my family. Everyone had large breasts besides me for some reason. It always bothered me but I never thought to actually go with the surgery. My boyfriend and family weren't very supportive at first but they understood me and wanted me to be happy. I was very scared at first to go through with it because of all the nightmare stories. I didn't want my boobs to look fake or have that "bubble" look, yet I wanted them to be kind of large. Post op I was a small 32 B or a large A, and had always wanted to have a full C. At first I wanted to do silicone, but since you have to be 22, I went for saline. I told the doctor at my consultation that I wanted 350cc mod profile but he suggested I go for 300cc because I'm very tiny with a petite frame. A couple of weeks later, the day of my surgery and the final consultation, I convinced the doctor to go larger to a 350cc and he agreed. After waking up he had told me that he put 330cc and overfilled them to 367cc to avoid rippling. He also told me he put in high profiles because mod profiles came out to the sides so he put the high ones instead. After the surgery I felt a lot of pain and I had trouble getting out of bed and sitting up. I am currently one day post op and feeling much better. My left boob is way higher than my right one, probably because I'm a lefty, and my right one looks pretty good. They look pretty bad for now but that's expected since it's only one day and they're extremely swollen. Im pretty nauseous and my back hurts like crazy!

2 days post op

Woah.. feeling way better. Way less pain, just a little bit nauseous. Finally took my first shower today and took the bandages off and got to see them :) Looking better than yesterday, still riding high but not as much. Nipples are very numb and are weird to touch but besides that all good!

Day 3 post - op

My breasts look pretty good, they are settling in. They are not as swollen surprisingly. I still have back problems and some nausea, and last night I had the most horrible headache ever that wouldn't go away even with the painkillers that I think made it even worse. Other that that, I woke up today feeling great I can finally walk normally with just a little slouch, and can do things for myself. I have my first post op appointment on Friday, I will update soon and post a picture!

1 week post op

Feeling great almost like I've never had the surgery! Only feeling right now is regret because I should have went bigger !!!

1 week and 1 day post op