The Best! - Harrison, NY

I was very concerned about finding the right...

I was very concerned about finding the right surgeon and did a lot of research before I emailed Dr. Greenwald through his website. Right off the bat, his prompt email reply was something that I appreciated.

There aren't enough good words to say about my experience with Dr. Greenwald and his staff.

At the consultation Dr. Greenwald was very honest, professional and caring and I trusted him right away. He explained everything there was to know and made me feel very at ease and after him answering all my questions and addressing my concerns, he made sure that I was accommodated with a surgery date that worked with my vacation plans.

I had the breast implant procedure done by Dr. Greenwald and went from a 34A to a 34 full C - The surgery took less than an hour and was I able to go home right away. The post-operative care, immediate as well as on-going, is another reason I can recommend Dr. Greenwald.

I cannot say enough on how pleased I am with the outcome and how beautiful my breasts look. Not only was Dr. Greenwald a kind professional - he also did some amazing work.

I will be going to Dr. Greenwald for any of my future procedures that I may decide to have done, and of course i recommend him to all my friends and relatives.
New York Plastic Surgeon

happy ypu hsd a wonderful experience! congrats¬°

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're happy with your results and your PS. Just curious as to what type and size implants you got to achieve your full 34C results? Did you share your surgery with your friends and family? Hoping you got full support from them before and during your recovery. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!