Happy I Did It -Harrisburg, PA

Harrisburg Facial Plastic Surgeon

A Friend. My mother, sister and I all had a facelift done by Dr.Gaynor of Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Gaynor and his staff were wonderful and patient with us. They were a wealth of information in preparing us for the procedure. During our recovery period, we received several phone calls from Dr. Gaynor just to check in and see how we were doing. The three of us had a wonderful experience and are very pleased with the results.

Thanks for the review.....glad you were all pleased. I have my facelift scheduled for tomorrow morning with Dr. Gaynor! I plan on posting my experience on here too. I was a bit (not for long, though!!) hesitant about his price ($$$$), but after reading others' experiences with other doctors for less money and the excellent reviews Dr. Gaynor has received--I'm confident I'm going to the right doctor....!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more information about you, your procedure, and your recovery, I can add your review to the facelift community. Thank you in advance!