42 Year Old, 3kids - Harrisburg, PA

Dr. Stratis performed breast reduction surgery for...

Dr. Stratis performed breast reduction surgery for me. After having three children and gaining weight I had not been able to exercise properly in 10 years. My breasts always got in the way. I suffer from depression and have an autoimmune disease so regular exercise is so important for me. After the death of 2 family members this year exercise became even more important in my ability to overcome grief. My biggest concern with the surgery was pain and recovery time. By day three I was making dinner and after 1 week I was doing most household chores! After 1 month I was able to perform any exercises I wished! It has been 2 and a half months since the surgery. I have more energy and a more positive outlook because I am able to exercise again. I am so grateful for the positive change it has brought to my life! I wasn't really focused on the appearance as much, but they look great and I have already lost 15 pounds!
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon