42 Year Old, 3kids - Harrisburg, PA

Dr. Stratis performed breast reduction surgery for...

Dr. Stratis performed breast reduction surgery for me. After having three children and gaining weight I had not been able to exercise properly in 10 years. My breasts always got in the way. I suffer from depression and have an autoimmune disease so regular exercise is so important for me. After the death of 2 family members this year exercise became even more important in my ability to overcome grief. My biggest concern with the surgery was pain and recovery time. By day three I was making dinner and after 1 week I was doing most household chores! After 1 month I was able to perform any exercises I wished! It has been 2 and a half months since the surgery. I have more energy and a more positive outlook because I am able to exercise again. I am so grateful for the positive change it has brought to my life! I wasn't really focused on the appearance as much, but they look great and I have already lost 15 pounds!
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

I am very happy to hear about your positive results.  It sounds like things are looking up for you which is wonderful.

Pleases keep us up to date on how you are doing.