Wonderful Experience! - Harrisburg, PA

The procedure was very quick and less painful than...

The procedure was very quick and less painful than I expected. I was on the table at 8:15am and out of the building before 10am. The staff was very friendly and everyone made sure to take the time to talk to me to be sure I knew everything that was going on. The nurse even took the time to show me how she put in the IV (because I've always had an issue with them and cringed a little when I saw that needle). I had the new Mentor Silicone Gel implants (moderate + profile) put in under the muscle with the incision under the breasts. They feel so real and I'm not even fully healed yet! A month down the road so far and they are healing beautifully.
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Stratis is very down-to-Earth and easy to talk to. He went over the information clearly and together we made an informed decision on my augmentation. He was quick with the surgery and the results show his experience. Excellent work!

Glad you have a great experience. I looked into having my surgery locally but feel being away from my kids while I heal will be hard but easier on myself physically. Pics are always great! :)
That would be a good idea because of the lifting restriction and pain killers. A little time to heal will make the process so much easier. The most I had to deal with was a concerned cat. Oh yes. I will be posting the photos from him after my next appointment. If you want to see the whole healing process, I have a blog about it. http://darth-spanky.tumblr.com/day/2013/10/17
Thanks- I will check it out!