33 Years Old . Stay at Home Mum - London, UK

Ever since I was a little girl I was bullied for...

Ever since I was a little girl I was bullied for being 'ugly'. Born with a birth mark on my ear, it stuck out quite a bit and was much larger than my other ear. I always wanted it changed but never had the guts to go for it... As I got older I knew it was now or never. I decided to have surgery. Dr Bray has changed my life completely. I can wear my hair up at last! Being awake during surgery was amazing. Like listening to an artist at work!! After a short while I just walked out of the surgery. Having a new ear. Shaped like a 'normal' ear . The scar has healed fantastically. And. The bruising only lasted around a week. I'm so happy I had this done. Doctor Bray is really understanding and cares about your feelings. A true Gentleman and a Genius!!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

On my consultation with Dr Bray I told him my story. He was sympathetic towards me. I felt really comfortable an trusted him . He told me exactly what he was going to do to me during surgery. And made me relax about it as I was nervous about having a injection. On surgery day again he made me feel comfortable and relaxed and even asked if I'd like some music on :) . He even checked up on me the next day and a few days after that until I went to have my stitches removed.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad this went well for you. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to be awake during surgery though. Did you have much pain or downtime, following the surgery?
Thank you for taking the time to review your procedure with me Troublesom. I know you considered this for a long time, as many patients do. It is so satisfying to see the change that something perceived as so 'minor' by many can make. Often subtle changes in facial plastic surgery have the biggest impact. Thank you again and I am so pleased you are enjoying your result! Kind regards, Dominic