33 Years Old . Stay at Home Mum - London, UK

Ever since I was a little girl I was bullied for...

Ever since I was a little girl I was bullied for being 'ugly'. Born with a birth mark on my ear, it stuck out quite a bit and was much larger than my other ear. I always wanted it changed but never had the guts to go for it... As I got older I knew it was now or never. I decided to have surgery. Dr Bray has changed my life completely. I can wear my hair up at last! Being awake during surgery was amazing. Like listening to an artist at work!! After a short while I just walked out of the surgery. Having a new ear. Shaped like a 'normal' ear . The scar has healed fantastically. And. The bruising only lasted around a week. I'm so happy I had this done. Doctor Bray is really understanding and cares about your feelings. A true Gentleman and a Genius!!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

On my consultation with Dr Bray I told him my story. He was sympathetic towards me. I felt really comfortable an trusted him . He told me exactly what he was going to do to me during surgery. And made me relax about it as I was nervous about having a injection. On surgery day again he made me feel comfortable and relaxed and even asked if I'd like some music on :) . He even checked up on me the next day and a few days after that until I went to have my stitches removed.