Much Needed and Appreciated Eye-lid Procedure! - London, UK

My ptosis had bothered me for a while, both on a...

My ptosis had bothered me for a while, both on a cosmetic level but also because it was affecting my vision. The procedure took about an hour and apart from the initial injection which I could feel, but was not unbearable, I had no other pain at all, just slight discomfort Sabrina Shah-Desai did my procedure, and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of having this procedure, she explains what is happening at each stage of the way, and the outcome is totally amazing! I left hospital after a couple of hours with full instructions as to what to do with eye-drops & painkillers etc., but due to the fact I had no pain at all, the painkillers were never touched. I had slight bruising which disappeared after about a week, but as she operates using a unique procedure whereby all the work is done from inside the eyelid, there were no stitches or cuts on the outside of my eyelid at all. I am really very happy with the outcome of my procedure, and if necessary would have it done on my other eyelid without a second thought.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mrs. Shah-Desai put me at ease during my initial consultation with her, and during the procedure she explained at each stage of the way what was happening which was so reassuring. I left the hospital with full instructions from her on what to do and what to expect. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone wanting to have an eye procedure as I am delighted with the outcome of mine.