Much Needed and Appreciated Eye-lid Procedure! - London, UK

My ptosis had bothered me for a while, both on a...

My ptosis had bothered me for a while, both on a cosmetic level but also because it was affecting my vision. The procedure took about an hour and apart from the initial injection which I could feel, but was not unbearable, I had no other pain at all, just slight discomfort Sabrina Shah-Desai did my procedure, and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of having this procedure, she explains what is happening at each stage of the way, and the outcome is totally amazing! I left hospital after a couple of hours with full instructions as to what to do with eye-drops & painkillers etc., but due to the fact I had no pain at all, the painkillers were never touched. I had slight bruising which disappeared after about a week, but as she operates using a unique procedure whereby all the work is done from inside the eyelid, there were no stitches or cuts on the outside of my eyelid at all. I am really very happy with the outcome of my procedure, and if necessary would have it done on my other eyelid without a second thought.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mrs. Shah-Desai put me at ease during my initial consultation with her, and during the procedure she explained at each stage of the way what was happening which was so reassuring. I left the hospital with full instructions from her on what to do and what to expect. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone wanting to have an eye procedure as I am delighted with the outcome of mine.

Wow you look amazing!  Congrats on having a sucessful surgery, I'm so happy for you.  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.
what a result! you look fab :-)
Thanks very much, I was delighted with the results!
Is that the fees for just one eyelid? About £1300(I converted! :-) ) Your eyes look great by the way.
Thanks! The amount quoted above was in £ and included the hospital stay, but it was covered by insurance as my sight was affected. Give Mrs. Shah-Desai's secretary a call (Rebecca on 0795 2028397 or email info@perfecteyesltd.com and they will be able to quote you outside of insurance.
Your results are amazing! You look fabulous.
Thank you!