Happy with the Results - it is worth it ...so far - Phoenix, AZ

I had the lift and lipo done and also some type of...

I had the lift and lipo done and also some type of neck procedure to help tighten up everything. I am slighty swollen and I had a little more bruising than I expected but already there is a big difference. There is quite the wait at the office everytime you are there but if you ask for the office manager, Kristy she will take care of you. She is truly a sweet person ( maybe because she worked for hospice before) The drs assistant was also so caring...she even gave me her cell phone number and the Dr will call and check on you. My suggestion is to meet the Dr and ask for references, I did....pictures of before and afters, call patients ...after - During recovery it helps to have some neck support - kristy suggested I get a travel pillow to help take some of the strain away from my neck and that helped relieve a lot of tension. I will give you the real deal so send me any questions you have. Its not as easy as it sounds in the commericial but it is worth it ...so far :) Martha

What Dr. in Phoneix did your procedure?
Would like to know name of Dr. in Phoenix
Would like to know the Dr. in Phoenix area that you were happy with
WHERE DID YOU HAVE THE PROCEDURE DONE? AND WHAT DOCTOR? Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
I would like to know the Doctor's name.
Had procedure done (after going bck and forth 4 times) traveling over 250 miles - procedure done on a Thursday - return on friday - drainage - told drive back on Monday. Sat noticed swelling - called the office - was asked if I could drive the over 100 miles in less than 30 minutes. Dr {edited} finally returned my call four hours later and argued with me about the blood pressure medicinie I take. Found that at least on one occasion their machines were not calibrated. Was told to stop enroute and take my blood pressure ae Wal Mart or krogers (gee thay surely must be accurate).....Today Sunday my lips are swollen and my right eye is almost completely closed - was planning on having the procedure done in Vegas sould have kept that plan. From the sales pitch, etc - thought minimal swelling, etc...not this Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).