Very Happy with Dysport Results

I received my Dysport injection in my forehead to...

I received my Dysport injection in my forehead to prevent frowning 6 days ago and I could not be more satisfied with the results. I could not frown if I wanted to! I've never had botox, nor had any prior cosmetic procedures. I am curious to see how long it will last, but so far so good! I have heard it is crucial that you do your research and go to someone experienced. One final side note, I did have a bit of a headache the first day which has been reported as a side effect. I would place it at a 3 on a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high) pain level.

I was getting Botox previously for crowsfeet until I heard about Dysport. I went to day and had the crowsfeet, my eyebrows and chin done with Dysport. Within hours I saw a difference which means in a few days the results will be even better. Very happy, especially since I get a rebate from Dysport for trying it. All good results.
I also wanted to add the cost was $5.00 per unit. I paid $240.00 for 60 units. Very reasonable.
Where did you get yours done? I don't like some of the doctors office claiming they are only charging $300 then when you walk in there you end up with a $500 procedure :)