Worth It - but Still Healing! - Hampton, VA

After losing 110 pounds. I went under for a tummy...

After losing 110 pounds. I went under for a tummy tuck last dec. but realized that i still wasnt complete. So i had a revision of the tummy tuck....and decided to go in for the arm lift a year later. for some reason I thought that if I can get through a tummy tuck i can do anything. that was not true, for me. The arm lift was much worse, and my only regret is not asking more questions about the healing process and doing more research b/4 surgery. I developed an infection after the arm surgery, and I started feeling regret and depressed. ASK QUESTION DONT ASSUME ANYTHING!!!

However, the surgent and the staff monitered my progress and helped me threw the healing process. I am still dealing with swelling that seems to come and go, and the scar is discouraging at times. But I cannot imagine living w/all of that horrible hanging skin. I do not plan to hide my arms anymore!!

I went out dancing for the first time after surgery with a sleevless dress on, and than it hit me...your weight lose journey is complete! The surgery was worth it.

i am interested in arm lift.who was your doctor and did the cost include dr and hospital.waiting to hear from you violet1255 thank you

Congratulations on your weight loss! That's a great achievement (I'm jealous ;). How did you do it?

thank you. i joined weight watchers and used the firm exercise program (in home w/video program). it took 2yrs to lose it, but i did it 5 pounds at a time. i love, love, love good food! so i never deprived myself of any food. but i did make sure i never ate after 7pm no later than 8.

plastic surgery center of hampton roads

even though i have no regrets about making the decision to have the arm lift. i wasnt told until after the surgery, that it is one of the worst as for as healing and scaring. and i was not aware of the under arm bulge. but i would do it all over again...but just be more informed. and i will also go back to the same surgent.