It's Time for Me - Hampton Roads, VA

I was so very nervous, but when I got to the...

I was so very nervous, but when I got to the hospital the nurses made me feel so comfortable. Everyone was GREAT!

Thank you much Yellow, I am so very happpy I had this surgery. Today I am 11 days post op and will be heading back to work Wed. I've been in Chesapeake so long this is now my home, I love it too. How are you feeling? Any problems? I truly hope not. I wish you continued positive recovery.
You are looking good! I always look at my before pics to truly appreciate my progress. It's a small world I lived in Hampton for 12 years. I love the area. I'm 15 days post op.

Happy Healing Lady!
Yes u are!!! Keep up the good work!! Ur on your way and ready for summer 2012!!

Ok, so let me expand on myself and my TT...

Ok, so let me expand on myself and my TT experience. I am a 52, soon to be 53 years young. I was blessed with 2 beautiful children whom on June 7th were taken from me in a horrifc truck accident along with their father (my ex-husband) and their step-brother. That was and will always be the most devastating day of my life. That was 7years ago, but still feels like it was yesterday.

My daughter and son were born in Guam as I was in the military for 10 years. My daughter was born emergency C section and the inscion was vertical and left a nasty scare.

After joining various gyms, dieting, etc. I found Jazzercise and love it! But even in doing that I could never lose that gut. After feeling like all this was just a big waste of time and the loss of my babies, I stopped working out and gained alot of weight.

In early 2007 I was diagnoised with fibroids and the doctor told me my uterus was the size of a 6 month pregnate woman, well then came the hystorectamy, yet another horrible scare and more scare tissue and more cut muscles.

So years later,I now feel as though I have awakened from a long hard dream, nightmare and I am now more aware of me, I have a wonderful man in my life and I am finding myself all over again and it is wonderful!

That is when I decided to do something for me.
So I had a long talk with not only myself but my now fiance who was and still is very supportive. By the way he and I grew up together. my grandparents lived next door to his family, and I lived behind my grandparents...so I knew him very well and secretly had a serious crush on him..LOL! We both left and went into the military, and
long story short, some 30yrs later after everything I had gone thru and while on a dating site on line I saw this very handsome man and decided to give him a wink, and he winked back. Well we then started to conversate and found out we were from the same small town in Ill. After more conversation we discovered,"Hey I know you" LOL!...Wow! And now today we are engaged to be married!!

I have finally started to feel good about myself again but wanted for a very long time to get rid of these tires I was carrying around my waist. My back hurt all the time, I had no energy, plus going thru menapause I was a mess and needed to so something for me.

Thats when I decided to get my body back, and the first thing was getting rid of this tummy so I could have a fresh start and a real chance at losing weight on my own.

Thats when I saw a few ps and liked Dr. Grenga the best.

I am now 11 days post op, and recovery is going very well. I am still sore, but so very happy with my choice.

So If any of you ladies are on the fence about this procedure..life is so very short, Go for it!
Would love to talk with you. I have Dr. Grenga also. scheduled for 4/18. If you still check in here, please get in touch. I'd love to hear how you're doing now.
You look great! wishing you well throughout your journey!
Great story on how you reconnected with your secret crush and your tummy looks great!
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grenga is the best. He has such a calming personality. He's very positive and answered all my quesions.