Had my Eyes Lifted-an Face Lift -Hammond, LA

Always wanted to do something for myself-never...

always wanted to do something for myself-never have-saw the commericals on tv repeatedly so i gave it a try-an im totally amazed at the results-as of this time its been not quite two weeks since my procedure an other than the black eyes people have already made comments on how clean my face looks--waitin on swellin to go down be fore i go back to work (im a hairstylist)-but its the best thing ive ever done-the staff in hammond la. are wonderful-Dr. Champagne is amazing an Jeanie Chauppette an the staff make you feel like a part of a family-not just a customer, I go back in 5 weeks for my final review an will post pics them----
Dr. Jason Champagne

i totally loved him--he explaines everthing at the consulation-an was super nice durin the sugery-an was for my stich removal-very concerned very kind---the staff was great-the young lady that helped durin the sugery was totally amazn----

i went for my last check up---still amazed ever morning when i look at me new me--!!!! Unfrtunately Dr champagne is movin to Hollywood california to work---
I'm glad you're pleased with your experience and results so far. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'll be looking forward to seeing those pictures. :)