Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself - Hammond, LA

After reviewing a lot of options I decided on the...

After reviewing a lot of options I decided on the lifestyle lift. My aging neck and jowls just disgusted me when looking in the mirror. I`m a hairstylist and appearance is my business. I also had acne scars and had the laser resurfacing procedure. The local anesthetic and recovery time made this much more attractive than the local plastic surgeons offering a 6 hour major surgery and long down times at 3 times the cost. The procedure really wasn`t bad and I was back to work in 2 weeks. Dr. Weiler said the resurfacing would be a process and when I see friends they tell me that my face is looking better all the time. The other day I had a client that had a facelift from a local plastic surgeon around the same time I had mine done. The poor girl still wasn`t healed around her ears and was complaining that she felt her face was falling again. My ears are completely healed and there are no scars. Now I look 20 years younger and have the confidence to face the world again. I would recommend Dr. Weiler and his staff to everyone.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

I felt Dr. Weiler is a caring and very talented Dr. He wasn`t judgmental about me smoking and was completely attentive when I spent time with him.