Excellent Care and Fantastic Results! -Hammond, LA

I have always struggled with my pear shape. I am...

I have always struggled with my pear shape. I am so pleased with the laser liposuction procedures on thighs, stomach and natural fat transfer to breasts Dr. Benson performed on me. I would highly recommend Dr. Benson and I am so thankful for the results achieved. ( size 8 down to size 2 ) My clothes fit better and I am able to wear styles that I could never consider wearing before the procedure. My husband and I are very happy!

I have always struggled with my pear shape. I am...

Hammond Dermatologic Surgeon

A friend from High School that had procedures done by Dr, Benson and looked great!

Updated on 20 Mar 2013: