Naturally Looking Lips and Renewed Confidence! - Hammersmith, GB

I had lip reduction surgery with Dr. De Silva...

I had lip reduction surgery with Dr. De Silva about 6 weeks ago and am very very happy with the results. Not only this but the entire end to end process and procedure was very smooth and I did not encounter any problems or concerns at all. My initial consultation was very useful and informative, in fact I went to get second opinion elsewhere which did not even come close regarding professionalism and being comfortable. The procedure itself was quick and flawless, I already knew what to expect from our consultations so no surprises at all. The entire staff was very helpful and professional from the nurse down to the receptionists. I am truly glad I had the surgery with Dr. De Silva as my lips had always bothered me since childhood. Now they are thinner and still very natural looking. I definitely recommend him to anyone thinking about for facial cosmetic surgeries. Thanks Dr. Silva and the entire staff at the Centre.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Lip Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Lip Reduction community today.