Eyelid Surgery - Hammersmith, GB

I had very bad bags forming under my eyelids...

I had very bad bags forming under my eyelids which made me look tired all the time. So after a few years of indecisiveness and research I found the a surgeon who specialized in facial surgery & who was trained in the USA, which is the Mecca for Cosmetic surgery. DR. JULIAN DE SILVA was the one surgeon I found to be most qualified in the UK for me to put my trust in. What also drew me to Dr De Silva amongst hundreds of other surgeons advertised on the Web was the passion he had for his work, as he saw it as an art form and enjoyed sculpting faces out of clay.

After having the first consultation and meeting Dr Julian De Silva I found myself at easy, as he and his staff are very welcoming and understanding.

When the day of the surgery came i was once again quite naturally nervous, but after a small talk and some minor sedation I hadn't a care in the world. During the Surgery I kept on falling in and out of sleep. I only felt a minor discomfort at one point during the surgery as I had some unexpected scar tissue which made the surgery a little more difficult for Dr De Silva, but the pain didn't last long.

After the surgery I went home and slept. When I awoke that day i felt fine. The tissue around my eyes felt tight and slightly sore.

The recovery period was very short and I was back at work after two weeks and I was exercising after two and a half weeks. The Surgery was a complete success, I look much more awake, there was hardly any pain during the surgery and after, I have no visible Scars and my eyesight is the same as before.

Dr Julian De Silva is an Excellent Facial Surgeon, I am very happy with the results and could not recommend anyone else.

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like you had a lower blepharoplasty, is that right?
Awesome! I would love to see before/after photos! Did you take any?
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Julian De Silva is very warm and welcoming nature. He is very professional without being too formal. He would ask why one would have the procedure and find out how you are effected by your problem emotionally.