Do Not Get Botox from Your Dentist or Kids Orthodontist - Halifax Novia Scotia

Made the mistake of getting botox from my kids...

Made the mistake of getting botox from my kids Orthodontist, $950 bucks and still a crinkly forehead. Previously had it from dermatologist for under $500 and loved it. Now have saggy eyelid and wrinkled forehead, he offered another 25 units to elevens but I'm once bitten twice shy, after he said i was being coarse for complaining Moved to a new city and left my Dermatologist behind, DO NOT DO WHAT I DID. ONLY TRUST A PLASTIC SURGEON OR DERMATOLOGIST WHO IS A HIGH VOLUME INJECTOR. FORTUNATELY MY KIDS BRACES ARE DONE AND I NEVER HAVE TO SEE THIS CROOK AGAIN

Well its June 1st and I think the watered down...

Well its June 1st and I think the watered down botox has left my poor forehead. I was just looking at some pictures my mom took of me during the past few months at family functions and its hilarious to see how crooked my eyebrows were during this time, my left brow was really high and my right droopy, there was one taken about a week before procedure and I looked much better not cockeyed. This has been a real eyeopening (pardon the pun) experience! I absolutely loved my first 3 times I had botox from a dermatologist, I didn't look crooked and tired. Someday I will get more but this is a cautionary tale folks only go to a high volume injector not a dentist!
Dr. Andrew Thompson

Do not get botox from an ortho

Sorry to here of your bad experience with a dentist doing Botox. It really is all about the experience of the injector and their training. I've seen poor results from dermatologists and most plastics have a nurse injecting. ( Some of the most talented injections I have seen are nurses). My advise is to always look at before and after pictures and find out about an injectors training before you ever agree to treatment.

So glad to hear it is starting to work its way through your system, and love even more that you have kept such a great attitude about it, including being able to see humor in the pictures your mom took. Hope this continues to improve as quick as possible for you!!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We appreciate you sharing your story with us.