Hair Transplant Surgery

I have experienced 14 hair restoration procedures...

I have experienced 14 hair restoration procedures over the last 25 years. That icludes two very painful scalp reductions.

Overall, my experience has been great. I wasw lucky to have some good quality doctors that did not do any damage and make things worse. Losing my hair at 19 years old was devestating enough.

Just be sure to do your research prior to making a decision. I wish I had the opportunity to have a procedure with Dr Brett Bolton in Ft Lauderdale Fl. After everything I have learned, after all these years, I believe his passion and techniques are superior to anyone. His costs are extremely reasonable. If I did not do these procedures I would be a class 6 bald person.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I joined this forum cause I had a bad rhinoplasty but I am telling you guys. I know how to grow hairs without HT. I have a very in depth regimen including treatments that never even made it to market. I have taken fin, dut, ru58841, cb0301, minox, minox sulphate, vpa. I know what works and what doesn't work. If you guys want to grow some hairs send me a message. I'm telling you I went from NW3 6 years ago to NW1 then back to NW3 (cause treatments stopped working) and now at NW1 again (with new treatments).
Hi, my name is Dasilva, and I'm new here. I just got hair transplant, and I paid for 1500 graft, but I don't think I got more than 600 on my head. Anybody knows how I will prove it? Any help will be great, thanks guys!
I also have a friend He was only 19 when his hair start loosing. He is now 22 and almost all his hairs are gone. He is really very unhappy.

Hi What,

I'm so glad you decided to write a review, it will really help the community. Ahh, what a cute little girl. Look at your hair! It looks great you would never even know you started loosing your hair at 19. Sounds like you went through a lot to get where you are today, but it was totally worth it. So happy for you. Thanks for the picture and please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, have a happy week!

-Britt