Restore Confidence

My hair loss started when I was 15 years old....

My hair loss started when I was 15 years old. After using rogaine, propecia, countless herbal remedies, at the age of 23 I decided I wanted a more permanent solution. I stumbled upon this doctor's website and saw the countless pictures of before and after shots of patients and raving reviews about his work and the lives he changed. I decided to meet with him for a consult. After meeting him, he not only assured me that a hair transplant was possible for some one of my age, but assured me what to expect. My procedure went very smoothly, and the doctor and his entire staff did an amazing job checking in with me, answering my questions very promptly.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

An excellent, technical physician with a heart of gold. Dr.Epstein is not only a great technical physician , but is some who genuinely cares about his patients. When I spoke to to his previous patients, I realized he is not only is a great at hair transplants but all other cosmetic surgery procedures, he really is the "Jeff" of all trades. I would recommend Dr.Epstein to anyone in a heart beat.