Hair Removal, Yeah Right!

I went to a Spa in a mall and I did the laser hair...

I went to a Spa in a mall and I did the laser hair removal. It was not worth it! It was 8 treatments for the whole face and the total was 3,000 dollars. After that the hair grew even more and developed bad Acne. I hated it ever since.

Pure Med Spa at Santa Ana Main Place Mall

It was in the Pure Med Spa at Santa Ana Main Place Mall. Different doctors will take care of me all the time.

Hi TI. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. We wondered if you have had any luck since then for your hair removal or if you have tried again. $3000 seems like a lot for facial hair removal, even if you got great results, much worse with bad results. If you are considering the procedure again, we have three different hair removal lasers so that we can safely and effectively treat all skin types. If you want to learn more, you can visit www.celibre.com/hairremoval.aspx or call 800-958-8604 for a free consultation. Either way, good luck.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. :( Just curious: What type of hair was it (dark, light, fine, coarse, etc)?