I had the zoom whitening done so that my teeth better matched my bridge instead of redoing my bridge. - Hagerstown, MD

I had the zoom whitening done so that my teeth...

I had the zoom whitening done so that my teeth better matched my bridge instead of redoing my bridge. They hygienist was fantastic and made sure the barrier was on my gums and protected them. I had no issues with the procedure at all. The next day my teeth were definitely a little sensitive but I took some pain meds and was fine. I had no "zingers" that i read about. The results were fantastic and my teeth are beautiful. I would definitely do it again and recommend this to anyone.

I wanted to do the same thing -- get my bottoms zoom whitened to match my dentures on top. I am leery of a particular groupon deal that indicates there is a charge of $129 for the whitening -- BUT, what they don't say is that if the consultation indicates you are not eligible for the whitening, you do not get your money back. They use it for the consultation. That sounds like a racket to me. I'd rather pay the full price than take a chance on not being eligible for the whitening and losing my $129.
Thanks for sharing that fine-print!  I never would have thought to check for something like that!
Thank you for reviewing!  Did the dentist do the procedure or was it a dental tech?  I always wondered about that.  I wish we could see before/afters.  How different from your regular teeth was the bridge in the beginning?  Did they tell you how much lightening you got?  Also, what kind of pain meds did you need?  Was regular tylenol enough or…?
Aspen Dental

The hygienist was fantastic who does the procedure, she explains everything and makes sure you are comfortable during the process. She was very careful to make sure my gums were protected and that I was feeling no pain when applied.