Lasting Times for Juvederm - Hagerstown, MD

I had a tiny bit less than 1 full syring of...

I had a tiny bit less than 1 full syring of Juvederm injected in September on my upper lip and LOVED the results!! I was told the new formula last from 9mnths to 1 yr!!

It was uncomfortable ... but did we really expect to not feel a thing ... my surgeons was very gentle and explained each step before and during procedure.

I'm in mnth 5 and still looks fantastic ..I will def be making my appt for ny second injection..this time I will be using a full syring!!

Hagerstown Plastic Surgeon

Dr G was very knowledgable of the product and walked be step by step prior to procedure and DURING !! The girls at his office were very helpful and polite! I will def be using Dr G in the future and will recommend him to anybody that is looking for a surgeon!

Thank you for the info I live in Frederick and was looking to have juvederm injected under my eyes...I am going to contact your Dr. your results look amazing!
Hey I am an Light skin African American women I went today to lifestyle lift the cost is $600 a tube of Juv... is that a good price? I was told i need two tubes, is this somethiong that my choice? and do you think it will work on me, it's for the lines around my nose, I am 57

Hi Malia,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. That's great that everything went so well. Your lips look great in the picture. Did you have any pain or bruising? Please keep us updated for your next appointment.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt