I Had an Outstanding Doctor and I'm Happy with my Surgery

My suregery was inexpensive compared to a lot of...

My suregery was inexpensive compared to a lot of others. I used my friends doc, I had gone with her to a follow up and met him, I was immediately comfortable with him. I had my TT Aug 14, 2006. I have a bikini cut that you couldn't see even if I wore a bikini. I elected to do the surgery because I have 3 chilren and I was having a really hard time losing weight and I was diagnosed with kidney disease in 2004 so unlike most people I can't take diet supplements or a lot of other things, I was also in the Army and of course meeting weight standards is difficult.

My boss was a nutritionist and she told me that after children a lot of women's muscles tear and it can't be repaired with exercise, I could feel my abs under all the baby fat but I didn't want a six pack under all the fluff. I was at 197 when I had the surgery, he took out 11 pounds and I lost an extra six after about a week and a half. Im at 155 but that's after a year of hitting the gym.

One suggestion to everyone the TT doesn't fix it all, take care of yourself and maintain a healthy lifestyle, it's a wonderful feeling. I want to become a Certified personal trainer, and I don't think I would have had the motivation that I did if I hadn't done the surgery.

West Texas Facial Plastic Surgeon

My doctor had been in the practice since 1976. I did a lot of research on my doctor and I just felt comfortable with him.

I really want to get this for my mother 4 xmas this year she has had 5 kids and looks gr8 to me but she recently hada thyroid problem and has had trouble loosing the weight this is the closest place to home but i wanted to make sure u still loved it after some time?
u look amazing, im definatly going to the same dr. you did. i had 2 kids and im a size 3 but i still have a loose hanging skin and i want a tummy tuck
You are an inspiration. I hope I can maintain the exercise and healthy eating over the next couple years.
Thank you. It feels so good after I work out even on days that I'm tired and I don't really want to go, when I leave the gym I have a sense of accomplishment. We can't control most of the things that happen to us in life, we have a hand in them but not always the control. What could be better than saying that you can create the body that you want by doing the work yourself. I think you will be just fine and I bet you will be better than you've ever been. Good luck and take care.
What Dr. did you go to? I live in El Paso and really would love to know