Had Liposuction Yesterday, So Far So Good

I decided on regular liposuction as opposed to...

I decided on regular liposuction as opposed to Smart Lipo because it was cheaper and it was done by a licensed Plastic surgeon. I had my butt, inner and outer thighs, and knees done.

The surgery took about an hour and a half. I woke up in pain, I would say a seven out of ten. The nurses gave me morphine and since then I haven't had pain unless I have been moving. I was also nauseous and they gave me something for that. It took me several hours to go to the bathroom, I think my bladder is always the last thing to wake up after anesthetic.

Once I moved into the recliner at the recovery center then I  felt pretty good. I only hurt when I moved. I still only hurt when I move today. If I sit still, then I am fine. I did have a problem with the pain medicine today. I threw up several times once I stood up while trying to get ready for my followup doctors appointment. He switched me to Loritab from percoset, he also gave me something for nausea. I feel better now. I would say when I move now, the pain is a 4 out of ten. I am quite bruised and swollen but I am surprised that I am not constantly in pain. I am very thankful for that. I have been sleeping a lot. I will post more in a few days and put up some pictures.

If this doesn't make sense, I am pretty drugged on Loritab's.

Wichita Plastic Surgeon

are you having any issues with your arms or legs tingling when you are just laying there. Although i had lipo on my thighs, sometimes my forearms and below the knee area seem to not have good circulation.