Sculptra Results - Hackensack, NJ

I had Sculptra last year, August 2006 was my 1st...

I had Sculptra last year, August 2006 was my 1st treatment and Dec. 2006 was my 3rd and last. Although I did get a lump by the corner of my mouth and a smaller lump under my right eye I was pleased with the initial results that filled out my cheeks, well, now a year later the filler is pretty mcuh gone so bascially I do not think the $3,300 I spent was worth it, I am left with 2 lumps and look the same as I did before last August, shots were painful too, I would not recommed*

Still feel the same way about Sculptra...don't...

still feel the same way about Sculptra...don't waste your money, time and you could get lumps so hands down to Sculptra!

BOTOX, not botos...lol should check my spelling before I post...
Hi there
Can botox be used after
sculptra.
Yes, you would not being treating the same area anyhow. Sculptra is used mainly in cheeks and along side of face as a filler, while Botox is primarily injected to eliminate the "elevens" above the eyes and on the sides of the eye area to relax the squinting movement.
yes, I got the botos @ the same time as my 1st round of Sculptra injecitons, no problems =))
I had Radiesse and results were great...but a year later it too is pretty much gone. Was considering Sculptra because it is permanent. What does your doctor say about it disappearing so soon? Also, if you have lumps still then it apparently isn't all gone. Did it migrate perhaps?
My dermo told me Sculptra lasts up to 2 years so it's not permanent.
I don't think Sculptra is permanent, it says it last up to 2 years in the booklet I have, the doctor told me everyone is different and the year or so it lasted in me is not very unusual, he did say he had a patient that Sculptra lasted 3 years for them so who knows? Lumps didn't migrate, they are in the same place they were from the day I got them which was about a month after the injections...yes I did message and do everything I was told to do, they r still there but not to noticable to other ppl, very hard and small bumps, gonna have them 4 life, I did get that steriod injection but it really didn't hlep all that much. I won't get Scultra again, I have got Juverderm and botox several times sine 2006 though and I like it "-)
So you are saying that you had no collagen formation at all during the whole time period? You say that a year later the filler is gone, but was there any improvement in the 3-6 month period?
yes my cheeks and tear throughs looked full and very nice but the results only lasted about a year, maybe a little more, the 2 lumps are not very noticeable but they are hard and still there over 4 years later so I can't reccomend Sculptra, to much money and who knows, next time the lumps/bumps could be bigger??