Not a Pleasant Experience - Hackensack, NJ

I had 5 treatments of "E-Matrix" for acne scars...

I had 5 treatments of "E-Matrix" for acne scars with Dr. Goldberg. I was told it was a new laser treatment that would stimulate the collagen of my skin to improve my acne scarring. I had one treatment each month for a period of 5 months. It has been a year since I received my last treatment and there has been zero improvement. I spent a total of $4,900 for these 5 treatments. After this occurrence I visited a plastic surgeon for my acne scarring. I have realized that not only was I drastically overcharged, but also misinformed. I was told to apply for Care Credit so that I could pay for my treatments since I receive 24 months interest free. Lastly, the day of my first treatment, they put the cream to numb my face and then I was told it was not 24 months, that it was only 6 months. Not a pleasant experience, but a learning experience indeed.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi, how old were your scars? What did you find to be effective with your plastic surgeon? Did you have CO2 laser done to get the results you were hoping for?
I am sorry you did not receive the results you desired. However, without knowing your name it is impossible to answer your specific issues. What can be clearly stated is that the technology creates collagen and leads to improvement in acne scars. With each treatment, more energy is usually applied to promote more collagen formation. The final result, though, is not seen until 6 months after treatment. Everybody's results, though, will be different. I would suggest that you come back for reevaluation. We stand behind our work and wish to see you happy.
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience, I am sorry that you did not see any results with your treatment. Do you know if your doctor was turning up the laser each session?
Eva, our general rule, based on each person's skin color and response, is to increase the energy with each treatment