Bridge and Nostrils Crooked After Rhinoplasty

I had the surgery to repair my breathing. The...

I had the surgery to repair my breathing. The surgery was not painful at all, and I was surprised how quickly I was able to resume my normal activities.

I had a septoplasty, rhinoplasty, and turbinate reduction to repair a deviated septum I since I was was 10. Nine years later when I finally get the surgery, I can finally breathe through both nostrils (though never through both at the same time).

My only concern is that my ENT doctor told me that a septoplasty would only help my breathing but would not change the crooked appearence and that I needed a rhinoplasty to fix that. Well its been nearly 4 months and I notice that my nose still seems crooked and if you look at my nostrils, there is a definite difference in shape.

Should I just wait it out or do you think its something I should talk to my doctor about? Oh, and by the way, everytime my doctor sees me he says it looks perfect.

$3,000 seems crazy low priced!
Who did your rhino... I'm looking for a doc in NJ and I want to make sure my surgeon is detail oriented enough to notice an asymetry. Thanks.
yes there is a difference in shape, what does the doctor say? is it possible that the rest of the nose is swollen and the when it gets better the nostrils will follow??
The doctor tells me its still swollen on the inside and moves past my concern of the misshaped nostrils.
Seems like he is being evasive.