Gynocomastia Cost In New York and the Right Doctor - White Plains, NY

Let me start off by saying the cost of this...

Let me start off by saying the cost of this procedure with Dr Mordicai Blau should not be an issue. He is the best in the business in this particular procedure. He is by far and away the most experienced specialist for Gynocomastia. On top of his specialized skills in this particular cosmetic surgery he and his excellent staff provide exemplarly post surgery care. Dr Blau is one of a kind in that he truly cares about his patients satisfaction. He will not be satisfied unless you are satisfied, a rare, rare trait in the field of plastic surgery. I HIGHLY recommend him.

If you are considering gynocomastia surgery I urge you to use Dr Mordicai Blau and you will not regret it. Take it from a guy who used another surgeon who did not do a complete job, and I went to Dr Blau to correct his failure. I whish I had just went to Dr Blau in the first place. I am very grateful to him and his practice (the staff) for how they have treated me.

Welcome to RealSelf!

I am happy that you were able to find the proper doctor and obtain the results you needed.  How was your recovery process?

New York Plastic Surgeon

He will not be satisfied unless you are satisfied, a rare, rare trait in the field of plastic surgery. I HIGHLY recommend him. If you are considering gynocomastia surgery I urge you to use Dr Mordicai Blau and you will not regret it.