First Time Ever (Any Facial Anything), Very Nervous, Did Not Expect Such Dramatic and Wonderful Results - Gulf Shores, AL

I had brain surgery (from an aneurysm that burst)...

I had brain surgery (from an aneurysm that burst) in 2010 that gave me many infections including a now missing 3"piece of skull on my right temple. I am 5'9 now 125#. I had gained 40#'s from the steroids I was on and after all this, my face sagged and was off center. I had been going to my girl for micro then lazer genisis, using all the face creams out there and all said it made my skin look great but didnt really fix my face. I really did not think a simple injection could help my face but I thought why not. I cant explain in words how dramatically uplifted I feel. This Dr. has evened out my face, gave me my cheeks back, my crooked lips (didnt go into my lips, just underneath) my eye hollows are gone, he even evened out my one eyebrow that sagged from the lack of skull. I was so worried about infection, bruising and swelling. I had minimal swelling and no bruising whatsoever. So I believe you HAVE to have a DR do this with alot of experience. I went in wanting cheek and jowel and he was like an artist with my face. He was in my eyebrows, undereye, underlip, chin then jowel and cheek. ITS the best money I have ever spent in the spa. Hands Down.

You look Beautiful and you are so inspiring! God Bless you and best of health to you!
I am going next week for Radiesse. How many syringes did they use? My doc is suggesting 1 (1.5cc) syringe. So only .75 cc's per cheek. I'm afraid it won't be enough. How much did they use for you?
you looking beautiful girl.