First Time Ever (Any Facial Anything), Very Nervous, Did Not Expect Such Dramatic and Wonderful Results - Gulf Shores, AL

I had brain surgery (from an aneurysm that burst)...

I had brain surgery (from an aneurysm that burst) in 2010 that gave me many infections including a now missing 3"piece of skull on my right temple. I am 5'9 now 125#. I had gained 40#'s from the steroids I was on and after all this, my face sagged and was off center. I had been going to my girl for micro then lazer genisis, using all the face creams out there and all said it made my skin look great but didnt really fix my face. I really did not think a simple injection could help my face but I thought why not. I cant explain in words how dramatically uplifted I feel. This Dr. has evened out my face, gave me my cheeks back, my crooked lips (didnt go into my lips, just underneath) my eye hollows are gone, he even evened out my one eyebrow that sagged from the lack of skull. I was so worried about infection, bruising and swelling. I had minimal swelling and no bruising whatsoever. So I believe you HAVE to have a DR do this with alot of experience. I went in wanting cheek and jowel and he was like an artist with my face. He was in my eyebrows, undereye, underlip, chin then jowel and cheek. ITS the best money I have ever spent in the spa. Hands Down.

I am going next week for Radiesse. How many syringes did they use? My doc is suggesting 1 (1.5cc) syringe. So only .75 cc's per cheek. I'm afraid it won't be enough. How much did they use for you?
you looking beautiful girl.
You look stunning. I know a little bit about how you feel. I gained 50 lbs on prednisone. Finally took all the weight off but my face is completely withdrawn. I am considering either Radisse or fat transfer/grafting to my cheeks. Your review was so helpful for me.
You look beautiful. God bless you and keep you healthy.
Hi yo got wonderful reusults! Could you tell me soecifically in which area of the cheeks and chin did your Dr. put Radiesse? ( I want to know Because there are places it should be put on, I've heard. Im scared to try it. I want it in cheeckbone and chin , to have more chin. Where you scared when you saw all the bad reviews here? Specially the one from the poor woman from Moscow? She said her problems have lasted 1.5 years. Please answer me when you can, or any of you guys also
Fantastic results! What is your doctor's name?
you look so fantastic!!!!!
Wow, you look amazing. I'm so glad this worked for you. I will be trying it next week for dark circles/puffiness under my eyes and your pictures are inspiring. Beautiful.
Wow...girl he HOOKED YOU UP!
You are a brave person, thanks for sharing your experiences with us, it's been really helpful, you look natural gorgeous!
chefchix-

You look great before and amazing after!

Like you stated above, it is so important to find the right doctor.
BEAUTIFUL and natural! Thanks for sharing your experience..May you continue having a beautiful, happy life! :)
I've had a craniotomy as well with facial assymetry and would like to know who this doctor is.
hi Teddy Bear, Im sorry about your experience. I went to Mccollough Clinic in Gulf Shores, Al 36542.
I hope you are doing great !!!

Oh my gosh - you look PHENOMENAL!! I'm so happy for you!! :) I can't even imagine what it was like going through all you did. I'm so glad you fought through it, and are here to share your story!!

Megan, Thank you soooooo much !!! I dont think I would have committed to it without all the information on this site. I loved all the before after pics everyone posted so I wanted to do the same. Thanks again Megan, I'm super happy bout' my new face !!

I'm so glad to hear you found the information to be helpful, and thank you for adding to it! I know many others will benefit from hearing about your experience!

you look stunning.
BellaMarie,
you are super sweet, thank you so much !! :)