I Waited Till I Was Sixty to Get my Face and Lips Done. I'm Sixty Now and It's Time - Pensacola, FL

I am giving my deposit tomorrow to my PS for the...

I am giving my deposit tomorrow to my PS for the permalips. Really excited. Dr. Butler was so wonderful I would recommend him to everyone! He absolutely told me to wait a few years, that I wasn't ready, can you believe it? I mean, here is a doctor that could've very easily sold me on a $20,000 facelift. He explained everything to me and of course he did say the lips were fine and now I'm really happy just with the new mouth I'm getting. This doctor is not so much about financial gain compared to a patients feelings

The clock is s l o w l y ticking by

I simply am having panic attacks waiting for my procedure! My laser resurfacing for fine lines will be this week, just the consultation, I will have more info then. For now I'm just waiting for someone to cancel at Gulf Coast Surgery so maybe I can get in earlier! Good bye potatoe lip mouth! That's what my sister calls me, she thinks my lips look like a potatoe chip! Lol she is only kidding, but she is right! Just wait till I get my permalips, she will be crying!!!

Four days before permallip

Before pic

My sister has always called me "Potatoe Chip Lips". I never had an upper lip. She will cry Tears of envy when I get my permalips! Lol only kidding

After permalips procedure

This is day 4 and I'm ecstatic! I love my new look, only one thing, I should have gone 5 mm on top and bottom, I went 4 mm and 5mm, but still love them. I've been asked about should you get the anesthsia or get them done in-office. It is an additional $1,000.00 for the anesthesia and in office is included in your regular price. Please listen, the in-office was wonderful ! All I can remember is a cute little blonde calling my name and saying good morning, the next thing I remember I was waking up in my bed at home, I didn't feel a thing, nothing! This was the very best surgical procedure I have ever had in my whole life! I still have my stitches and no bruising whatsoever. I can wait till I can apply some red lipstick with gloss, awesome. My husband loves them and wants to kiss me but I have to play hard to get and say no. Kinda cute.......I love Dr. butler and his staff, they are wonderful ! I only wish he did the next procedure that I need. With service like this, it's hard to compare it. It's hard to test when you've had the best!

Six days after permalips

Day six and I wore red lip stain last night. My husband and I went to the mall and I had to wear color to my face. I love them! I went to the sephora make up store and bought some really good make up products! I just love my lips, they have given me self esteem and I spent our evening looking at my mouth when we passed store front windows. My husband said the lips have created a monster! Lol, he is only kidding, he enjoys them almost as much as I do????

Two weeks since permalips

It's been two weeks and I'm so loving my lips. Haven't had the first issue with them. The swelling has gone and they aren't as big as I initially thought they would be, but they are more natural and of course they are bigger than what I had, so I'm happy with them. I have to start my stretching tomorrow. I have my pro fraxel appt on the 20th for my face, so I'm getting excited about that.

Three weeks with permalips

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Had a really great experience with dr. Butler and his staff, haven't had my permalips installed yet, but will keep you posted. I love this site.. Okay, I had my permalips procedure and what a great experience! The staff were very pleasant and professional. I would talk about how great Dr. butler was, but with the meds I don't remember even seeing him. I do know I woke up to the most perfect lips in the world! Please be advised Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery Dr. Butler is the greatest PS in Northwest Florida.

I love your lips ;) I just had juvederm injected and I am so unhappy.
Okay, it's been four months since my lip implants, I'm totally in love with them! They are so natural looking and the numbness is gone, they feel so natural. I would recommend the implants over the fillers any day!
Your lips look great! Good for you!
WOW! nice result. Your lips looks fabulous and natural! if this same doc does any other work, would love to see pics. He may be the one I am looking for....
He is Dr Butler in pensacola, fl. He is wonderful. It's been three months now and I absolutely love them. No problems at all, it's wonderful applying lip gloss!
Thanks for the recommendation! Again, your lips look FABULOUS!!! Just lovely.
Well, I go for my 3week check up, I have one regret, I should've had both lips a 5mm. My top lip still looks like a potatoe chip, good news is, those tiny wrinkles above my lip are gone! I hope my lips don't get any smaller than they are now. Just when I start loving them, they appear to be smaller. It's like every morning I jump out of bed and make sure they haven't disappeared. I'm a sick puppy! Oh well, I am going for my pro factional appt, just to discuss cost, procedure, etc. so that will take some of the edge off my disappearing lips. lol lol lol lol
Can't believe it, after my permalips swelling went down, the little lines above my lip are all gone! I was told nothing could actually get rid of them, but they are gone! Love my lips! I sure stuck out in church on Sunday, I was the only female wearing beight red lipstick with Vaseline! I know I must've looked a sight, but I'm having so much fun with my new mouth. I've already toned down on a copper instead of the bright red lol
Still looking good ... It is a confidence boost when we get our new lips.... Your healing process is going so good ;)
Awww your pups are so cute. so glad you are liking them.
Thank you, I really do enjoy those two. I haven't spent time with them since my surgery, but I will make up for it.
Good luck tomorrow ... Quack .. Quack :))
Thanks :) I'm so nervous I can't sleep. I cancelled with Dr. Lebeau today cause I wasn't feeling good at all, anticipation, anxiety, and everything else. My husband won't be home until Monday soooo atleast he won't see the real swelling...lol I can just hear him now, 'that is what I paid for'? AFLEC!!!!! I will post tomorrow evening. Night to all!
Thank you, your too kind for remembering, awesome! You would make a great best friend!
love the AFLEC quote...cute :)...so happy to see the pics....wow your lips look great...not that much swelling or any bruising....guess those herbs helped....just remember to keep taking them for several weeks other than the vitamin K....did you go with 5/5 or 5/4 ..... top/bottom :)) how many shots did butler give you....did you take any valium too....you are a brave soul....that curve tool freaks me out....did you feel any pain at all....
I consider myself to be a very caring individual....and yes Ive been told I make a great best friend...I know i dont know you personally, but anyone i come in contact with i care about ....were all here for the same reason...enhance ourselves and find support and caring individuals who don't judge us ...i do realize not all family and friends will be supportive in our journey with plastic surgery :))
I'm telling you, I didn't see a needle, didn't feel a needle, I slept threw the whole ordeal. They gave me Demerol. Morphine and two other pills, trust me, I was in la la land. I saw nothing and certainly didn't feel anything, I was asleep .....
I got the 4 and the 5 just like you, wish I had gotten two 5's.
That's why I'm thinking about doing the 5 on top for my redo .... Not much of a difference in size wise ... Going to look and compare the 4 vs 5 .... Happy healing :)) post updated pics to keep everyone in the qeue
Aww that's reassuring to me ... Thanks
There is quite a difference between the two. I just posted pics yesterday, I will post some tomorrow, thanks for the reminder :)
Thank you I'm trusting ya ... I plan on setting up a consult for my top redo w butler ... I will definitely let ya know when I have it fixed my experience ... Like I said before the one tool kind freaks me out
I didn't even see a tool, a doctor, a nurse, I saw nothing, I think I was completely out. Please let me know, I may get bigger for my top lip as the swelling goes down, so does my lip! Lol sounds funny huh? But I will wait until my lips completely heal before going bigger.
HI!!! Are you getting 4 mm or 5 mm? My surgery is soon, & I am torn!! Help!!! ANYONE;))))