I Waited Till I Was Sixty to Get my Face and Lips Done. I'm Sixty Now and It's Time - Pensacola, FL

I am giving my deposit tomorrow to my PS for the...

I am giving my deposit tomorrow to my PS for the permalips. Really excited. Dr. Butler was so wonderful I would recommend him to everyone! He absolutely told me to wait a few years, that I wasn't ready, can you believe it? I mean, here is a doctor that could've very easily sold me on a $20,000 facelift. He explained everything to me and of course he did say the lips were fine and now I'm really happy just with the new mouth I'm getting. This doctor is not so much about financial gain compared to a patients feelings
When are you having the laser done ... What is the name of the laser treatment ....
I have an appt. February 27th with Dr. lebeau and we will go over the procedures he offers once he sees me. I had Dr. Welch do the CO2 fractional two years ago, which my skin did come out so much smoother, but it just didn't give me what I wanted (if that even exists in this world lol), so now there's a new burn thing where they actually burn layers of skin for tiny wrinkles, I'm anxious to find out more.
I'm scared of the co2 it looks like a painful recovery ... When you find out the name let me know .., I like to research and always looking at ways to keeping my skin looking its best ... I do the red carpet peel at butlers and looks awesome but lasts about two weeks and I don't like deep peels because the shedding stage so I personally prefer laser

The clock is s l o w l y ticking by

I simply am having panic attacks waiting for my procedure! My laser resurfacing for fine lines will be this week, just the consultation, I will have more info then. For now I'm just waiting for someone to cancel at Gulf Coast Surgery so maybe I can get in earlier! Good bye potatoe lip mouth! That's what my sister calls me, she thinks my lips look like a potatoe chip! Lol she is only kidding, but she is right! Just wait till I get my permalips, she will be crying!!!
Oh, they took pics also,, before pics
Five more days! Can't sleep, can't eat, and above everything, I was eating popcorn and bit a hunk out of my bottom lip. Not good. There is nothing I can do for a bitten lip, no med will take care of that except time. Oh well, that's how my life goes. I have my phenol appt. with Dr. Lebeau on Thursday. I can't wait for that either. I have to wait a month after lips to get face done. I got my vitamins at the herb shop, they all ready had them together, was really great, the girl knew exactly what I needed, I guess the lip business is booming! Lol lol. I'm doubling up on vitamin C, for fear I will get the flu or a cold right before the surgery. I get the flu once a year every February, and haven't gotten it yet, so with my shamrock luck, I will get it the night before. Well, as you can tell I'm in a lousy mood today, it's done nothing but rain, I had to go out and let the some of the water out of the pool, I'm no pool maintenance person! Ohhhhhh I'm gonna jump in bed and jump out on the other side, maybe my day will improve!
That is awesome ... So excited for you... Daffy Duck will be in full swing so don't worry.. Takes a week for swelling to subside and not quack anymore ;) ice as much as possible

Four days before permallip

Before pic

My sister has always called me "Potatoe Chip Lips". I never had an upper lip. She will cry Tears of envy when I get my permalips! Lol only kidding
Good luck tomorrow ... Quack .. Quack :))
Thanks :) I'm so nervous I can't sleep. I cancelled with Dr. Lebeau today cause I wasn't feeling good at all, anticipation, anxiety, and everything else. My husband won't be home until Monday soooo atleast he won't see the real swelling...lol I can just hear him now, 'that is what I paid for'? AFLEC!!!!! I will post tomorrow evening. Night to all!
Thank you, your too kind for remembering, awesome! You would make a great best friend!

After permalips procedure

This is day 4 and I'm ecstatic! I love my new look, only one thing, I should have gone 5 mm on top and bottom, I went 4 mm and 5mm, but still love them. I've been asked about should you get the anesthsia or get them done in-office. It is an additional $1,000.00 for the anesthesia and in office is included in your regular price. Please listen, the in-office was wonderful ! All I can remember is a cute little blonde calling my name and saying good morning, the next thing I remember I was waking up in my bed at home, I didn't feel a thing, nothing! This was the very best surgical procedure I have ever had in my whole life! I still have my stitches and no bruising whatsoever. I can wait till I can apply some red lipstick with gloss, awesome. My husband loves them and wants to kiss me but I have to play hard to get and say no. Kinda cute.......I love Dr. butler and his staff, they are wonderful ! I only wish he did the next procedure that I need. With service like this, it's hard to compare it. It's hard to test when you've had the best!
love the AFLEC quote...cute :)...so happy to see the pics....wow your lips look great...not that much swelling or any bruising....guess those herbs helped....just remember to keep taking them for several weeks other than the vitamin K....did you go with 5/5 or 5/4 ..... top/bottom :)) how many shots did butler give you....did you take any valium too....you are a brave soul....that curve tool freaks me out....did you feel any pain at all....
I consider myself to be a very caring individual....and yes Ive been told I make a great best friend...I know i dont know you personally, but anyone i come in contact with i care about ....were all here for the same reason...enhance ourselves and find support and caring individuals who don't judge us ...i do realize not all family and friends will be supportive in our journey with plastic surgery :))
I'm telling you, I didn't see a needle, didn't feel a needle, I slept threw the whole ordeal. They gave me Demerol. Morphine and two other pills, trust me, I was in la la land. I saw nothing and certainly didn't feel anything, I was asleep .....

Six days after permalips

Day six and I wore red lip stain last night. My husband and I went to the mall and I had to wear color to my face. I love them! I went to the sephora make up store and bought some really good make up products! I just love my lips, they have given me self esteem and I spent our evening looking at my mouth when we passed store front windows. My husband said the lips have created a monster! Lol, he is only kidding, he enjoys them almost as much as I do????
Can't believe it, after my permalips swelling went down, the little lines above my lip are all gone! I was told nothing could actually get rid of them, but they are gone! Love my lips! I sure stuck out in church on Sunday, I was the only female wearing beight red lipstick with Vaseline! I know I must've looked a sight, but I'm having so much fun with my new mouth. I've already toned down on a copper instead of the bright red lol
Still looking good ... It is a confidence boost when we get our new lips.... Your healing process is going so good ;)
Awww your pups are so cute. so glad you are liking them.

Two weeks since permalips

It's been two weeks and I'm so loving my lips. Haven't had the first issue with them. The swelling has gone and they aren't as big as I initially thought they would be, but they are more natural and of course they are bigger than what I had, so I'm happy with them. I have to start my stretching tomorrow. I have my pro fraxel appt on the 20th for my face, so I'm getting excited about that.

Three weeks with permalips

If you are in your sixties, get your facelift done don't wait! It's the best decision I ever made. Everyone I know who has done it is thrilled and glad they didn't wait. Get it done now, enjoy it and in 10 years you can get another one. Do the entire face, brow, eyes, under skin muscles, neck etc. You will not regret it. You might want to talk to another doctor if this one thought a 60 yo should wait. Go to someone who specializes in face work and that you have seen his results. My PS just retired and I'm freaking out!
I think you look great I love your lips, sounds like a great Doctor.
I love your lips ;) I just had juvederm injected and I am so unhappy.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Had a really great experience with dr. Butler and his staff, haven't had my permalips installed yet, but will keep you posted. I love this site.. Okay, I had my permalips procedure and what a great experience! The staff were very pleasant and professional. I would talk about how great Dr. butler was, but with the meds I don't remember even seeing him. I do know I woke up to the most perfect lips in the world! Please be advised Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery Dr. Butler is the greatest PS in Northwest Florida.