Radiesse is Amazing Anywhere in Your Face if You Choose a Real Professional to Administer the Product - Gulfport, MS

I was injected with Radiesse and was very nervous...

I was injected with Radiesse and was very nervous due to the negative comments I'd seen. I believe if you have a doctor that knows what he's doing, you'll get a very positive result. Make sure they under-correct vs over-correct. You can always go back for more. My tear troughs are 100% better immediately with no swelling.
Gulfport Plastic Surgeon

Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Radiesse community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Radiesse community today.

It's been almost one week now and I've had very minimal swelling if any (none visible, just a feeling of swelling one day). The results look great. I am only 34 and dark circles and deeper than usual year troughs with no real wrinkles. I was so tired of looking tired. I was very insecure about being seen without make up because of it. It looks so much better. I'm going to have the doctor put in a slight bit more since he was so careful not to over correct. I see still a slight bit of a need for more, but really so much better than before. I was so nervous after seeing the negative comments but really, find out if your doctor is board certified, check out ratings from people who've used the doctor, and ask in your consultation how long he/she has even using radiesse, if they have ever had any issues with the product, etc. Just stay informed and pick a good doctor and you should be fine using this product.

Thanks, I've added you to the Radiesse community :)