Tummy Tuck and Lipo 2011 First Proceedure then Breast Lift with Silicone Implants 2012 - Guadalajara, Mexico

I had 3 kids back to back all c-sections. my...

i had 3 kids back to back all c-sections. my stomach muscles were separated and didn't go back to place. because of the extra skin i decided to have a tummy tuck. doctor suggested for best results to also have lipo in the sides. i did. the lipo was the most difficult to recover from and the most painful. the tummy tuck was pretty easy and painless.
do to having hypothyroidism i couldn't have all the procedures done at once. a year later i had my breast lift with silicone implants under the muscle. i had very saggy breast and my left breast was 150 mg bigger than the right. i always had a little asymmetry problem but after kids and breast feeding it was very noticeable and difficult to dress. the breast surgery was absolutely painfree. i was able to lift my arms, sleep on my back, and do everything normally. of course i didn't do it help to know i could do things for my self. i still don't know if i like the end 100%. i'm only 5 weeeks post-op so i expect them to change a little and maybe like my new breast.

dr. ivan fragoso

we emailed a lot. he was so professional did home visits and answered all my doubts. first procedure was painless for the most part and accomplished what was set out to do. little complications like a seroma from lipo were taken care of and provided massage therapy. the breast lift looks great, the asymmetry he fixed perfectly. the only thing was the breast augmentation. i wanted a full d he insisted on a full c. he gave me a full c although i do fit into d bras. i still think he used his expertise to give me what would suit me best.

I have hypothryrodism and my PS didn't say anything about getting everything done at the same time. I'm having breast aug w lift and tummy tuck. Did your PS state why due to the hypothyroidism?
yes, he did tell me that the tummy tuck and lipo would be a 41/2 to 5 hour surgery. the breast surgery a 21/2 to 3 hour surgery. 8 hours a long time to be in a operating table. we, with hypothyroidism, bleed more and can have more blood loss. my second c-sec i needed a blood transfusion and my levels get out of whack pretty often. it is a health condition so he thought it was too high of a risk.
I went to a doctor in Guadalajara a couple months ago, and although he has all his credentials, I think I'm too much of a chicken to get it done over there. However you look great and I'm glad to see that your results are coming along great. The boobsize from what I see look really good. Do you have any before pics?
i do have one before pic i'll put it up one of these days. i understand your concern. i think i'm in a different situation than most. my mom and aunt were in medical school there and know a lot of awesome surgeons and anesthesiologist. i couldn't trust just anyone not here or there. thanks!

Thanks for sharing with us. You look fantastic! Wow! It's hard to believe you're only 5 weeks out.