Tummy Tuck and Lipo 2011 First Proceedure then Breast Lift with Silicone Implants 2012 - Guadalajara, Mexico

I had 3 kids back to back all c-sections. my...

i had 3 kids back to back all c-sections. my stomach muscles were separated and didn't go back to place. because of the extra skin i decided to have a tummy tuck. doctor suggested for best results to also have lipo in the sides. i did. the lipo was the most difficult to recover from and the most painful. the tummy tuck was pretty easy and painless.
do to having hypothyroidism i couldn't have all the procedures done at once. a year later i had my breast lift with silicone implants under the muscle. i had very saggy breast and my left breast was 150 mg bigger than the right. i always had a little asymmetry problem but after kids and breast feeding it was very noticeable and difficult to dress. the breast surgery was absolutely painfree. i was able to lift my arms, sleep on my back, and do everything normally. of course i didn't do it help to know i could do things for my self. i still don't know if i like the end 100%. i'm only 5 weeeks post-op so i expect them to change a little and maybe like my new breast.

dr. ivan fragoso

we emailed a lot. he was so professional did home visits and answered all my doubts. first procedure was painless for the most part and accomplished what was set out to do. little complications like a seroma from lipo were taken care of and provided massage therapy. the breast lift looks great, the asymmetry he fixed perfectly. the only thing was the breast augmentation. i wanted a full d he insisted on a full c. he gave me a full c although i do fit into d bras. i still think he used his expertise to give me what would suit me best.