31 Year Old Female with Rhinoplasty - Guadalajara, MX

I had rhinoplasty approx 8 weeks ago. My nose was...

I had rhinoplasty approx 8 weeks ago. My nose was broken about 10 years ago and was slightly crooked, there was a very noticeable scar on the bridge of my nose where the stitches were from the break. From my profile there was a very noticeable hump on my nose. When I smiled my nose hooked downward and the tip was a little boxy.
Dr. GuerreroSantos performed an Open Rhinoplasty on me. He worked on the cartilages of the tip (Alar cartilages), cutting and reshaping them, trimmed away the bony hump of the dorsum, and did lateral osteotomies to reduce the bony piramyd (upper nose), in order to even the width from the top to bottom of the nose. Also did a columnellar strut to give a better support to the tip. I know that patience is a virtue in this type of surgery because you don't see the end result for 6 months even up to 1 year. So I am trying not to be to critical at this point as it's to early in the healing process. Although I am extremely happy already. My profile looks amazing! No more hump and you cannot notice where I have a scar from stitches from breaking my nose as I mentioned earlier. The front of my nose is tipped up slightly so when I smile it doesn't hook down and the tip of my nose is more defined. I am a Canadian but I chose to have my surgery done in Guadalajara, Jalisco which is in Mexico. I did a lot of research to find the right Doctor. I e-mailed back and forth with a few Doctors before I found Dr. GuerreroSantos. I did research on each Doctor and Dr. GuerreroSantos had everything I was looking for. He was always prompt to answer my e-mails and answer any questions I had. He speaks perfect English. He is kind and well mannered. His staff are very friendly as well. His receptionist also speaks English. Dr. GuerreroSantos is board certified and he performs rhinoplasty approx 4-5 times per week. So he is very skilled at what he does.
The surgery was done at Puerto De Hierro Hospital in Guadalajara. And can I just say I wish our hospitals in Canada were as nice as this. I had my own spacious room with washroom facilities. There was a balcony attached to my room with patio furniture if I wanted to go outside for some fresh air. There was also a leather couch in the room which was great for my husband because he stayed the night. TV with cable, WIFI, the works!! The staff at the hospital were also very friendly. The food was delicious as well. You had options to choose from with lunch, dinner and breakfast. Dr. GuerreroSantos wanted me to stay the night in the hospital just so that the staff at the hospital could monitor me. He came to speak with me in the morning to ask how I was doing then dismissed me. Overall the experience exceeded my expectations. The total cost for rhinoplasty, with hospital accommodations was $3100 USD. That's half the cost than in Canada!!
Anyways I highly recommend going to visit Dr. GuerreroSantos if you're interested in rhinoplasty or any other cosmetic surgery for that matter.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Where did you stay?
you look great. Thank you for the feed back. I think i will go with this doctor
I absolutely love your nose. What a wonderful job - you look so gorgeous. I only DREAM my nose looks like yours after my op!
You look amazing! Hope mine turns out as beautiful!
Im planing to go with dr fernando guerrero for rhinoplasty also how did it all work after the first apointment do they do surgery as soon as possible im making a trip from the U.S so i wana know how much time you spent in mexico
Thank you everyone for your positive feedback. @osvaldo51 I booked my consultation with Dr. GuerreroSantos and after talking with him I decided to book my surgery with him. He asked me what day worked best for me, as he was very flexible. I booked my rhinoplasty 3 weeks after my consultation. The reason why I didn't do it sooner is because my husband is currently working in Guadalajara and I wanted to arrange a day that worked with my husbands schedule.
Beautiful! :O
You look great! Thank you for sharing your experience.
Beautiful results. Congrats!