So Glad I Change my Final Implant Size

First I wanted silicone and 375. But after reading...

First I wanted silicone and 375. But after reading and talking to the nurses, I realized that I may only be a B cup. My chest is 18 inches (don't laugh), and tiny frame. Later I switched it too saline, and wanted to be a full C cup. First, I love the results. This doctor gives you Beverly Hills results with a price you can afford. Check his website out. His staff was helpful with my many questions. I am 55+, so I had a lot of questions. He said his staff has seen over 2000 breast augmentations, they can answer all of my questions. Finally to help with the inflammation that can result in cc, I took Allegra 24 hr before and after, and drank banana smoothies to help with the bruises. I had minor swelling, I think that is due to his expertise. It was affordable, his staff helped with my fear of surgery, and I feel so much better about myself. Good luck with your breast augmentation. I have no pictures, my husband works for a big company and won't let me post them.
Dr. Gyskiewicz

Check his website out, I found so many pictures of woman with all types of chests and breasts. I was able to find someone similar to me to get an idea of my results. If you have an imperfection, he works with it and improves your overall look. Like I said, Beverly Hills expertise but affordable for moms like me. Did I mention, his staff was great to work with too.

congratulations

Congratulations! Did you just have your surgery this week or a while ago? How did the your family respond to your surgery? I'm curious as to what made you change from silicone to saline?  Glad to hear you are happy with your results! Than you for sharing on RealSelf!