Doesnt Work - Greenwood

I had 2 injection treatments at the greenwood...

i had 2 injection treatments at the greenwood center. first one was over in 15 minutes ( you pay 300 for 3 syringes so what did she do with the other two?). i went for a second treatment and after 45 minutes she said "your 45 minutes are up" and that was it. NO improvement at all! i wore support stockings for 6 months and NO improvement. I would also like you to know you never see a Dr. so who are you, Dr.?

techs - yeah, who are you?

I am sorry you had such a bad experience, but having had the therapy from four different providers I can confidently say that there is a difference in practices. The doc I have now is wonderful. The therapy can be a tricky thing - too much solution can burn too little can be ineffective, so it needs be administered by a doctor well trained. I would encourage you to seek help with another provider before calling it quits, as this therapy can work wonders. I sympathise that it is pricey.
I'm sorry you had a negative experience and didn't see any results.  Would you consider trying it again at a different business or are you over the whole idea?