45 Years Old Had 3 Children - Greenwood Village, CO

I had the smart lipo done on my upper & lower abs...

I had the smart lipo done on my upper & lower abs and both sides 5 1/2 weeks ago. I went to Skin Secrets Dr. Mclaren in Colorado and she is fantastic! The healing process has been a bit harder than I thought but the doctor and staff have been amazing, providing extensive aftercare such as, slimshapes lymphatic stimulation and red light therapy. She is truly an artist! My stomach and mid section, muffin top, spare tire was out of control, bigger than my hips!! I already have an hourglass waist and my stomach gets flatter everyday. I wear my garment to bed every night and during the day when possible. I massage myself daily and lay on an inversion table. I was told that I needed a tummy tuck but I think that this is going to turn out almost as good and can't wait to see the final results in the 6 - 8 months that I was told it would take to fully heal. If anyone is considering this procedure in the Denver area, I 100% recommend Dr. Mclaren and staff!
Dr Mclaren, Skin Secrets Greenwood Village, Colorado

Ohhh I'd love to see some pics of your tummy since you were told you needed a tummy tuck and you feel like you got the results you wanted without one.  Thanks for sharing- please keep us posted on your continued healing and final results!