Extremely Pleased with Results With Signature Mini Lift For Jawline and Neck - Greenwood Village, CO

The area of concern was my jawline and neck. Dr....

The area of concern was my jawline and neck. Dr. Menachof explained why the Signature mini lift would be better than a neck lift only. The results confirm this as my profile looks like it did 15+ years ago and my face looks younger and very natural. Surgery was about 7 weeks ago, so the process is still ongoing and my appearance continues to improve.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Menachof and his entire staff are professional, supportive, and made me feel very reassured about going through this process. At my first appointment with Katherine, the patient care coordinator, and Dr Menachof, everything was explained. They did not try to convince me to do anything more than what I wanted. The next day I came to the office for a complimentary facial and set the surgery appointment for the earliest time available.

Thanks for posting your story, BB. How are you doing now?

Had my 3 month follow-up yesterday, and everything looks good. Still very pleased with the results, and I know Dr. Menachof and his staff are always available to me if there are future concerns.

I highly recommend Dr. Menachof and his staff.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Thanks for the update!