375cc Gel , 5'6 120lbs

I was totally unsure if breast augmentation was...

I was totally unsure if breast augmentation was for me , I wanted bigger breast but with all the negative comments people around me would say about me having it done , I didn't know if it was something I was ready to deal with trying to make them understand my unhappiness with my flat chest & always looking for bras with the most padding , push up bras was a joke to me , I didn't have anything to push up :( walking past VS and thinking Riiiiiight !!! I'm not going in there they will mistake me for a seven year old little girl looking for her mommy in the store . So after a lot of thinking and wasted time 36 years passed and I worked up the balls to go see a PS , who I had been to before after a car wreck at the age of 16 years old . After going back and forth with the idea of having it done , I made of my mind that I was going to have it done . Now almost 2 weeks in I'm wondering why did it take me so long to get this done , I love the new twins and for ones in my life time I feel like a real woman .

before pic

Sorry this is the only before pic I have :-/ I was flat chested totally !

LOVE THE TWINS ! 2 WEEK MARK :) new sports bra with No Zipper yay !!

Sorry about the toothpaste on the mirror lol my hubby is trying his best to keep up with the house work lol bless him .

week 2 post op

They changing everyday c: really loving them .

omg these strips

I'm so ready for these strip to fall off , iv been taking 3 showers a day hoping they will come off soon :-/ ugh !

one month 3 days post op

Just starting to feel myself , I'm alittle swollen around the tummy still which sucks & hoping this goes away soon . The twins are starting to be soft & NO PAIN yay !
South Carolina Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't put into words how fabulous he is as a person & as a surgeon, They are totally the best team .