375cc Gel , 5'6 120lbs

I was totally unsure if breast augmentation was...

I was totally unsure if breast augmentation was for me , I wanted bigger breast but with all the negative comments people around me would say about me having it done , I didn't know if it was something I was ready to deal with trying to make them understand my unhappiness with my flat chest & always looking for bras with the most padding , push up bras was a joke to me , I didn't have anything to push up :( walking past VS and thinking Riiiiiight !!! I'm not going in there they will mistake me for a seven year old little girl looking for her mommy in the store . So after a lot of thinking and wasted time 36 years passed and I worked up the balls to go see a PS , who I had been to before after a car wreck at the age of 16 years old . After going back and forth with the idea of having it done , I made of my mind that I was going to have it done . Now almost 2 weeks in I'm wondering why did it take me so long to get this done , I love the new twins and for ones in my life time I feel like a real woman .

before pic

Sorry this is the only before pic I have :-/ I was flat chested totally !

LOVE THE TWINS ! 2 WEEK MARK :) new sports bra with No Zipper yay !!

Sorry about the toothpaste on the mirror lol my hubby is trying his best to keep up with the house work lol bless him .

week 2 post op

They changing everyday c: really loving them .

omg these strips

I'm so ready for these strip to fall off , iv been taking 3 showers a day hoping they will come off soon :-/ ugh !

one month 3 days post op

Just starting to feel myself , I'm alittle swollen around the tummy still which sucks & hoping this goes away soon . The twins are starting to be soft & NO PAIN yay !
Dr .Ted Vaughn M.D

I couldn't put into words how fabulous he is as a person & as a surgeon, They are totally the best team .

You're looking great. I think they look very natural! Can I ask what bra size/band you started with. Thanks!
You look awesome!
They look great! Congrats on finally taking the plunge!

Congratulations! You're looking great! Sounds like you got 375 cc's mod gel under the muscle. What was your pre op cup size? Any recovery tips for other women? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Looking forward to your updates!

your welcome , i was worried about the same thing , due to me being so tiny up top , but it was a total waste of worry . Dont worry hun im sure you will do just fine , what size are you going ?
I'm unsure on what size I should get an what I really want because I really wanna look natural but I do want them bigger just not fake looking at all but a lot of my wish pix look a little bit bigger than what I should probably get since I'm tiny too:/ don't think ill get more than 300cc's but thinking will that be too big?!?l eeeep don't know hopefully ill figure it out on Monday at my Pre op lol
This is the hardest part , I felt the same way because I'm small ( I wear a small top & size 3/4 In jeans) if this helps & I didn't want to look top heavy I was going to go with 350cc until the last min , because I liked them look of the sizers @ my post op .My doc told me if I was going under the muscle go to the next size up from what I liked due to you will lose some in size after the swelling ... Just try on the sizers in different tops & pick one size up from what you like the best .
How many cc's did u get?? And what profile
375 cc mod gel under the muscle .
They look gorgeous! I'm so happy you finally did it after all those years! I am gettin mine done soon! June 27th! Im 24 and I can't wait any longer lol I know exactly you felt before I feel like a little boy not sexy at all an I don't wanna wear padded bras and swimsuits anymore for the rest of my life! I can't wait to feel like a real woman like you! :) do u have any before pix? Thanks for sharing! What's your weight an height?
Oh just saw your height an weight lol
It's totally been a change for sure lol all I wanna do is look at them lol good luck with your up coming surgery , you will enjoy life as a woman totally different c: ill post some before if I have one ... Might have one of me in a swimsuit top from before .
Yes Thankyou!im so excited my Pre op is Monday! Thanks for sharing the pictures! U looked as flat as me lol ah I really hope mine come out as good as yours! I'm scared that I don't have a lot of skin an u will be able to see the implant!:0