From a Concerned Baby Boomer... - Greenwich, CT

I have been to a number of cosmetic dermatologists...

I have been to a number of cosmetic dermatologists over the years for Botox, Ultherapy and various facial fillers. Though these included many who were well known in the field, on average, I would give them a B rating for results…at least with my face.

So, becoming more and more concerned that my face was now losing a lot of its cushion and firmness I was determined to find an A+ doctor. I was recently given a solid recommendation on Dr. Julia Sabetta, citing her experience and know-how in cosmetic fillers. And, no wonder.

First, her bedside manner: connecting with me, determining my facial aging concerns first and foremost, as well as budget(!)-- then inputting with professional insights and a realistic point of view.
She suggested Voluma and offered me a promotional incentive: with two vials of Voluma, I would get a Juviderm vial, gratis. Immediately, I signed on.

Together, we mapped out a going-forward plan for appropriate "fillers", During the procedure, she showed great acumen in choosing the best "locales" to place he filler and a strong aesthetic sense of just how to inject the fillers, while ensuring that I was kept comfortable and informed throughout. As well, respecting the limitations of my budget, she used the serums judiciously and strategically: ensuring that I would get "the most for my money".

Two weeks later, I truly look years younger --and actually see cheekbones for the first time in a decade! Thank you, Dr. Sabetta. You ARE ahead of the pack….and as good as they say.
Greenwich Dermatologist