From a Concerned Baby Boomer... - Greenwich, CT

I have been to a number of cosmetic dermatologists...

I have been to a number of cosmetic dermatologists over the years for Botox, Ultherapy and various facial fillers. Though these included many who were well known in the field, on average, I would give them a B rating for results…at least with my face.

So, becoming more and more concerned that my face was now losing a lot of its cushion and firmness I was determined to find an A+ doctor. I was recently given a solid recommendation on Dr. Julia Sabetta, citing her experience and know-how in cosmetic fillers. And, no wonder.

First, her bedside manner: connecting with me, determining my facial aging concerns first and foremost, as well as budget(!)-- then inputting with professional insights and a realistic point of view.
She suggested Voluma and offered me a promotional incentive: with two vials of Voluma, I would get a Juviderm vial, gratis. Immediately, I signed on.

Together, we mapped out a going-forward plan for appropriate "fillers", During the procedure, she showed great acumen in choosing the best "locales" to place he filler and a strong aesthetic sense of just how to inject the fillers, while ensuring that I was kept comfortable and informed throughout. As well, respecting the limitations of my budget, she used the serums judiciously and strategically: ensuring that I would get "the most for my money".

Two weeks later, I truly look years younger --and actually see cheekbones for the first time in a decade! Thank you, Dr. Sabetta. You ARE ahead of the pack….and as good as they say.
Greenwich Dermatologist

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  It sounds like you had the voluma injected into your cheekbone area, is that correct?  Where did you have the juvederm injected?