Wonderful Doctor - Greenwich, CT

I have been lucky enough to have had Dr Nichols...

I have been lucky enough to have had Dr Nichols perform several procedures on me, including Botox and various face fillers The results have always been spectacular The last thing I had done was Liposonix, a procedure to remove fat deposits on my love handles etc The results have been life-altering!!
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Liposonix community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Liposonix community.
Greenwich Dermatologist

Dr Nichols is a very experienced and caring doctor. She and her staff are welcoming and make you feel comfortable at once After you meet with Dr Nichols you will feel that you are in very competent hands. Her touch, both physical and emotional, is firm in a professional way, but warm in her aura.